• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

image.php

gawd, I hate that picture.

NinjaBoiX

Squiddy, what is going on? Trab has stolen your av, and you've changed your name.

I want things back the way they were...

Kenka

Oh, we're posting baby pics again.

TREuvf2l.jpg

Bonus: A pic of my first gig in 1990, with a goregrind band Genital Masticator.
I have been looking for entire minutes now for an adequate gif answer to this but couldn't find any. You have had me.
Cute baby !

PersonaX

Me and my brother, i'm on the right.

I'm not sure how old i'm on this one, 16 maybe, could be 16-18, but not more than that. I'm 21 now, close to 22. Now that i look back, i loved my hair, i'm on the process of growing it back to its former glory.

e3sGhIa.jpg

Kenka

Me and my brother, i'm on the right.

I'm not sure how old i'm on this one, 16 maybe, could be 16-18, but not more than that. I'm 21 now, close to 22. Now that i look back, i loved my hair, i'm on the process of growing it back to its former glory.
And there I thought Billy Idol had found a heir.

Heh. The name was taken from Carcass' songs, Genital Grinder & Oxidised Razor Masticator.
Now, why did I google that.
Good drums, good Gollum effect

Melchiah

What other bands have you been in?

Black Dawn & Enochian Crescent, of which the latter is no more, and a couple of short-lived projects in the 90's + guest appearances in some friends' albums. We've also recently started a goregrind project with a friend of mine, and plan to release one mini-album with it. It's nice to re-visit the genre of my youth.

EDIT:
Now, why did I google that.
Good drums, good Gollum effect

I still think Genital Grinder is an awesome intro. =)

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Black Dawn & Enochian Crescent, of which the latter is no more, and a couple of short-lived projects in the 90's + guest appearances in some friends' albums. We've also recently started a goregrind project with a friend of mine, and plan to release one mini-album with it. It's nice to re-visit the genre of my youth.

EDIT:

Wow sweet. The pic I posted above is of my grindcore band Creative Waste playing at Obscene Extreme America. Got anything recorded? You could check out our work here: http://creativewaste.bandcamp.com

EDIT:

That's cool man. You're from Finland correct? I'm not as big into goregrind but a lot of my favourite death metal bands are from there, Abhorrence, Krypts, Demigod, Convulse etc. I really like Xysma's early grind stuff too. Almost every band I listen too is from Finland, Sweden or Norway lol

Melchiah

Wow sweet. The pic I posted above is of my grindcore band Creative Waste playing at Obscene Extreme America. Got anything recorded? You could check out our work here: http://creativewaste.bandcamp.com

Not bad, but not really my kind of death metal/grindcore, I'm sorry to say. Good to see other metal people on Gaf though. I usually incline more towards the old school stuff, like early Carcass & Autopsy. Old farts tend to be set on their ways. ;)

You can listen to Black Dawn's material from 1992 to 2003 here:
http://www.reverbnation.com/trueblackdawn/songs
And one of the newer songs from 2008 can found on YouTube; Faceless
We're at the moment composing material, which is somewhat different from the old tunes, for a new album.

That's cool man. You're from Finland correct? I'm not as big into goregrind but a lot of my favourite death metal bands are from there, Abhorrence, Krypts, Demigod, Convulse etc. I really like Xysma's early grind stuff too. Almost every band I listen too is from Finland, Sweden or Norway lol

Yep. Early Xysma, Disgrace, Funebre and Demilich were my Finnish favorites of the genre. There are also some good new ones, like Desolate Shrine, Lie in Ruins, and Corpsessed.

Kenka

I can think of one reason:

Metal-bands-revised-954x434.png

Dom Brunt

Couple of baby pics, only ones I have on my computer atm, my parents were avid photographers, both pictures were printed and developed themselves, I still have the camera that took the last pic, a Russian Zenit 3M.

These are so cool :)

That's how I would imagine Richard Dean Anderson's child portrait.

Oh god :DDD I thought he looked like somebody famous but couldn't figure out who but that's it! Awesome, RDA is the man.

Also why doesn't Melchiah's baby pic surprise me, dat face :-D Almost needs corpse paint or something.

Melchiah

Couple of baby pics, only ones I have on my computer atm, my parents were avid photographers, both pictures were printed and developed themselves, I still have the camera that took the last pic, a Russian Zenit 3M.

The old pics in black and white always have a mood of their own.

Also why doesn't Melchiah's baby pic surprise me, dat face :-D Almost needs corpse paint or something.

Haha! Spiteful from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom