• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post "What I Played / What I Expected / What I Got" pics

ThTa2iM.jpg

I can't even remember the last time I laughed so fucking hard at a meme or related shenanigans. Fucking mega-power-ultra LOL

LordofPwn

I must have missed something in Burnout Paradise. Had it since it came out and didn't enjoy it...why didn't I enjoy this game???! I've tried starting it multiple times since and find it a bore.

I loved previous Burnout games...especially crashing. I loved PGR/NFS..etc.. I love the Horizon games and most other arcade/sim racers. Didn't like Paradise for some reason.

i think burnout paradise killed the franchise so im with you. lots of people think it was great, and its supposedly one of the best open world game designs but the fun factor just isnt there when compared to the ones before it imo.

Can't comment on the gameplay (only briefly played the demo on PS4, it seemed fun but I suck too much at the game), but you're 100% right on the djent shit. Ewww

As a massive Metal fan of something like 20 years, nothing, and I really mean that, nothing made me cringe more than people in Doom threads going on tirades about how Metal-As-Fuck (TM) the soundtrack is. It's like having to repeatedly read that F2P mobile games are 'Videogame-As-Fuck' and exactly what gaming is all about over and over again.

I gotta stop before I get out of control haha

Mozendo

Yeah, P4 = DiU

And that's a good thing.

I understand that Persona 4 can have some die hard fans, but no.
If this was some modern war FPS, then sure there's not much variation, but there's no excuse for Persona 4 ripping off Diamond is Unbreakable. One of the reasons why I play RPGs in the first place is to experience new stories, not see them rehashed.

Menitta

If this was some modern war FPS, then sure there's not much variation, but there's no excuse for Persona 4 ripping off Diamond is Unbreakable. One of the reasons why I play RPGs in the first place is to experience new stories, not see them rehashed.

If you think about it, Sonic Adventure 2 ripped off Stardust Crusaders.

"gaf doesn't play games" meme is out of control

Hahaha I'll explain it with much less impact than pictures

What I played : Demon's Soul

What I expected : "Picture of hoagie from Day of the Tentacle surfing the in toilet time machine"

What I got : "One hit knockout from Mike Tyson from Punch-Out!!"

Kthulhu

All of the main Persona games are inspired by Jojo. It ain't just P4.

How come I can't select a picture from my harddrive and can only give an url to go take a picture from?

Image hosting is expensive.

Top Bottom