• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your guilty pleasure songs.

GeekyDad

:messenger_grinning_smiling: I have so many. Thousand Years, Payphone, Fight Song, I Gotta Feeling...

Edit: Meh, now that I think about it, it's just pleasure. I don't feel guilty.

Last edited:

Old Retro

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff

I remember when they had a huge concert in town back in circa 1990-91 :messenger_dizzy:

Malachai

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh The right stuff

I remember when they had a huge concert in town back in circa 1990-91 :messenger_dizzy:

This was the first record I ever bought with my own money.

Tschumi

Ever since MGS 5, occasionally I just love to drown in 80s synth pop hits... Spandau Ballet, Flock of Seagulls... so many others... I actually sought out Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark just because I wanted more good shit (some epic songs by OMD, though their dancing style makes me wanna chuck up my lunch)

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Because he's German. That's what they look like.
Like gabba techno gangs?
This sounds like someone wanted to make a piss take of happy hardcore/gabba. This is a serious thing ? As in they have many fans and not a parody band?

Last edited:

Lupingosei

Banned
Most of these are classics
I know nobody listening to something like this. Most don't even know the name of the groups, maybe Modern Talking because Dieter Bohlen is still famous, but the rest is completely unknown to them, even in my age group.

Peggies

Gold Member
Like gabba techno gangs?
This sounds like someone wanted to make a piss take of happy hardcore/gabba. This is a serious thing ? As in they have many fans and not a parody band?
Well it's from the 90s but I'm afraid they still have a lot of fans.

But what do you expect from people who eat their Schnitzel with gravy?

jufonuk

not tag worthy

But what do you expect from people who eat their Schnitzel with gravy?
Episode 9 Showtime GIF by Shameless

Bullet Club

Depeche Mode, Morrissey, New Order, Pet Shop Boys etc. aren't guilty pleasures. They are pleasures!

These are guilty pleasures.

RAÏSanÏa

I legit thought a dude sang this song for almost 2 years.
It was just background noise on the radio at work.
thought - oh yeah. ok. wow, society has come full circle.
tapped my foot. it's earned its guilty nostalgia.

T8SC

Like gabba techno gangs?

scooter-hardcore.gif

You're "afraid" they still have a lot of fans? :messenger_neutral:

What other band has a song you can set as an alarm and it says "good morning"?

FocusedFinishedFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Justification of awesome right there.

JBat

As a dude in his 30's, cruising down the road blasting this song with the sun roof open and windows down gives the wrong idea but it's freaking awesome

Top Bottom