• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your tattoos

KUFI

Banned
just got new shit, but yet unfinished. Need some more polish after healing.

resizeofrotationof11028e2h.jpg

EYEL1NER

After my buddy got his giant pinup girl rib piece done, I've gotten the bug again. The itch.
I'm thinking my avatar as a half-sleeve on my left bicep, the Tiger Army tiger bat on my right bicep, or something else. I've got a ton of ideas but not a clue want I want to do next.
My wife is wanting one now too. She said she wants either She-ra or Chun Li on her calf.

andycapps

EYEL1NER said:
After my buddy got his giant pinup girl rib piece done, I've gotten the bug again. The itch.
I'm thinking my avatar as a half-sleeve on my left bicep, the Tiger Army tiger bat on my right bicep, or something else. I've got a ton of ideas but not a clue want I want to do next.
My wife is wanting one now too. She said she wants either She-ra or Chun Li on her calf.

She should get Chun Li on her thighs, it'd be appropriate.

DeSo

Banned
the goggles do nothing

i'm drunk and i've never entered this thread and thats what i'm greeted with what the fuck

Antagon

Dahellisdat said:
Doesn't look like anybody has posted in here in awhile, but I just got a new one on Tuesday.

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

The notes I transcribed from the bass part from the song Acknowledgement on A Love Supreme by John Coltrane. The red notes correspond with the word Love later on in the song when they're chanting "A Love Supreme...."

Love this one.

Just had my first session for my half-sleeve on Saturday. One appointment down, two more to go. I already have a decent amount of tattoos, but this was by far the most intense. The inside of the arm HURTS. Regardless of that, I can't wait for my next session. I'm thinking I might start work on a forearm sleeve when this is finished.

5486481634_0c3986d9ae_z.jpg

5486481612_fd081a8c32_z.jpg

Excuse the photo quality, it was hard to take one by myself...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Very nice, I like it!

I got this done in Tahiti a few months back, its not much yet, but I plan on expanding to blend it in with the other tats better. I just wanted something small and simple to mark the trip.

LOI8V.jpg

Jugendstil said:
[... ]
5486481612_fd081a8c32_z.jpg

Excuse the photo quality, it was hard to take one by myself...
Nice! Can't wait to see the results.

Addes some flowery stuff a few months back. Never got around to take a decent pic.

198517_176972369015264_100001075067458_394648_8134356_n.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This was my latest tattoo...It's all healed up nicely now and still looking great!

V2RhF.jpg

usKqn.jpg

It was done over at Haight & Ashbury tattoo's by Jeramie w/ art supplied by comic artist Sean Murphy. If you're ever in San Francisco, look the place up. No other better place.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Has nayone ever gotten tattooed on the inner wrist?

I'll probably be doing that this week. Just wondering how it felt. feels weird getting inked in such a visible place.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Johnlenham said:
Friend has says its just weird as its more bone rattling than anything else.

I guess if you are running a tiny sewing machine over your bones that would make sense.

I'm still unsure if this is prudent, professionally/white collar speaking. Well, above the cuff line shouldn't matter

ChiTownBuffalo

Are there any Neo-Gafzi's anyway? Seems unlikely.

ChiTownBuffalo

I don't think its weird. A friend of mine, all the guys in his squad got rib tattoos. It sounded painful. And I figure if a bunch of Marines were acting that way, it'll def hurt for me.

Top Bottom