• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonZ

I hate the shows prop up 6th rangers when original five can usually pull their weight.

I actually miss the 6th Rangers being special. It's kind of boring to see the new special member as just another tag along inferior to Red (or even to the entire core team in some later seasons when they get team power ups and the 6th is left out).

Defuser

"He was my best friend"

Really Andros. The previous episode you were willing to break off your friendship with him.

I actually miss the 6th Rangers being special. It's kind of boring to see the new special member as just another tag along inferior to Red (or even to the entire core team in some later seasons when they get team power ups and the 6th is left out).

I mean even Tommy got caught by that thanks to the lack of footage.

Its rare that we get a really OP 6th Ranger.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Don't worry fam, he's coming soon
20091014041308!TF_Quantum_Ranger.jpg

Had there even been an in universe explanation for the usual joke of "why don't they invoke the zord at the beginning and squash the monster directly?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom