• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I did have a theory that when the show has a certain ending, they try extra hard, In Space was meant to be the final season, but high ratings lead to Lost Galaxy. RPM was meant to be the end of the Disney era, until Saban bought the rights back,

However, Wild Force quashed that theory for being a painfully average season.
When Disney bought the rights, they only wanted to air the ten seasons of reruns on ABC Family. Hell the final episode was even called "The End of the Power Rangers"
But it was then suggested that they move filming to New Zealand as it would be cheaper. Thus we got Ninja Storm.

Saban only stays there because they're cheap as fuck.

Luigi87

Which Alpha is this? Clearly not 5 or 6 just going by the voice.

It's still Alpha 6, however it was damaged at the end of Turbo, and when fixed it got a new voice + personality.
... I mean it was just a voice, but the personality came with it apparently. It was a step up though, lol

Glass

I did have a theory that when the show has a certain ending, they try extra hard, In Space was meant to be the final season, but high ratings lead to Lost Galaxy. RPM was meant to be the end of the Disney era, until Saban bought the rights back,

When Disney bought the rights, they only wanted to air the ten seasons of reruns on ABC Family. Hell the final episode was even called "The End of the Power Rangers"
But it was then suggested that they move filming to New Zealand as it would be cheaper. Thus we got Ninja Storm.

Be interesting to see if the new movie pays off and becomes a success, if it has an impact on the production of the tv series.

2 and a half minutes? Thats 2 minutes longer than me.
1x

MAtgS

Well we did 1 amazing episode out of WF.

I do wonder if they will move back to the states especially when you have states like Georgia offering grants to film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom