• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabesque

I did have a theory that when the show has a certain ending, they try extra hard, In Space was meant to be the final season, but high ratings lead to Lost Galaxy. RPM was meant to be the end of the Disney era, until Saban bought the rights back,

However, Wild Force quashed that theory for being a painfully average season.
When Disney bought the rights, they only wanted to air the ten seasons of reruns on ABC Family. Hell the final episode was even called "The End of the Power Rangers"
But it was then suggested that they move filming to New Zealand as it would be cheaper. Thus we got Ninja Storm.

Saban only stays there because they're cheap as fuck.

I feel there might have been more to WF being average. I mean, Forever Red clearly showed that they *wanted* to put in the effort, but perhaps they couldnt make much of the rest of the season.

(to give an example, Lost Galaxy itself came out as a fine season, but the entire production of it was a disaster)

I'm glad we got Ninja Storm anyways. And the move to New Zealand was probably for the best anyways (it certainly gave the show's sitting a different feel).

MAtgS

I feel there might have been more to WF being average. I mean, Forever Red clearly showed that they *wanted* to put in the effort, but perhaps they couldnt make much of the rest of the season.

(to give an example, Lost Galaxy itself came out as a fine season, but the entire production of it was a disaster)

I'm glad we got Ninja Storm anyways. And the move to New Zealand was probably for the best anyways (it certainly gave the show's sitting a different feel).

WF had Jonathan Tzachor as exec producer at his most copying & pastingist. It was just screwed.

Shaanyboi

Banned
...Is Zhane gonna literally try and recharge his battery?!

kM6luE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom