• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

This fucking series

It pains me how sophisticated Power Rangers is capable of being, but the current hands at Saban are squandering so many opportunities with a slate of mediocre to lazily poor shows.

Like sure it's a kids show, but you don't have to write it that way. Kids these days watch all sorts of dark shit.

Hell when I was a kid I watched BTAS, and many other shows with adult themes. I'd say a lot of that shit helped shape who I was.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
YO WTF?! They cut this episode! That scene was longer and had them crying and Jen about to say she loved Wes. Why the hell would you cut that?!

wat really? that's some bullshit WTF

Toa TAK

Banned
Honestly, I've been up since 8 last night. I worked all night and morning and then some.

I'm attributing any welling of tears to that. Like Frax and Nadira's final scene together.

mreddie

Like sure it's a kids show, but you don't have to write it that way. Kids these days watch all sorts of dark shit.

Hell when I was a kid I watched BTAS, and many other shows with adult themes. I'd say a lot of that shit helped shape who I was.

Fucking Cartoon Network has shows with more adult themes, I put this on Nick.

It doesn't need to even be dark, there just needs to be some thought and effort put into writing/planning. They no longer have the excuse of being tied to whatever the footage dictates.

Nyanmaruz

giphy.gif

shingi70

Banned
Fucking Cartoon Network has shows with more adult themes, I put this on Nick.

I mean the current TMNT has had its moments. Hearing about behind the scenes for megaforce and samurai even basic character modification and development were written out the series.

Sentai tackles a lot of adult shit while still being "for kids".

Kids aren't stupid. You don't just need bright colors and explosions to entertain them. If you treat them like they can understand, odds are they can.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So fucking feels T_T

Also just realized after all this time, that they say "destroy" instead of kill because kids show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom