• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Justin Nimmo (Zhane) got a behind-the-scenes photo of Andros being salty:

Also, seems like Justin really liked being Psycho Silver. It's the only suit he has at the moment, but it looks like he's getting a Silver Ranger suit made too.

In Space crew still looking good too:
Yo where the fuck is Cassie? WHERE THE FUCK IS CASSIE?!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't know whats up with Patricia Ja Lee, she has such an amazing voice but she doesn't get roles anymore.
Capcom really screwed up dropping her as Jill Valentine, she was by far the best.

Yeah, I wonder why they dropped her as Jill. She was perfect for that role!

Glass

So circa Power Rangers In Space finale, I started recording some of the stream with chat because I wanted to document it and have a record. I've made a bunch of videos from them and still have a few to go before I start uploading, but any tips for avoiding the videos being taken off YouTube altogether? Like I have the entire reaction to Forever Red for example, but surely that would be taken down. I don't mind if they're claimed, just want to avoid outright removal.

Also this is the YouTube avatar I'm going to go with

zH1ludW.jpg

After the marathon I ordered the box sets for all the way up to Lost Galaxy to catch up on the episodes I missed. It's just not the same without chat though. :(
I tried reading along with the Gaf threads, but it's just not quite the same.

jwk94

Yo where the fuck is Cassie? WHERE THE FUCK IS CASSIE?!
She's been doing commercials.

After the marathon I ordered the box sets for all the way up to Lost Galaxy to catch up on the episodes I missed. It's just not the same without chat though. :(
I tried reading along with the Gaf threads, but it's just not quite the same.

The series is up on Netflix if you don't want to spend the money getting everything.

MisterHero

Is it true that Austin St. John and Walter Jones are friends IRL?
They were roomies while working on the show and used to party all the time. Which is great because it really added to the their in-show charisma. I loved when the stream started pairing them. :3

Also Walter got Austin to start doing fan conventions.

I really want to know what's up with Austin and JDF though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It's still so funny how so much of my life was constructed around this marathon for two weeks. And the memes will stick with me forever.

BabyRage MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GET THE CREDIT CARD BabyRage

sell the dog is still one of my favorite moments of the stream

So circa Power Rangers In Space finale, I started recording some of the stream with chat because I wanted to document it and have a record. I've made a bunch of videos from them and still have a few to go before I start uploading, but any tips for avoiding the videos being taken off YouTube altogether? Like I have the entire reaction to Forever Red for example, but surely that would be taken down. I don't mind if they're claimed, just want to avoid outright removal.

zH1ludW.jpg

No idea sorry.

Thorgal

Sorry for necrobumping this thread but i found something i thought was neat while reading up on PR stuff .

Remember that Rap theme song we got for Power Rangers Mystic Force ?

Well ,Apparently Ron Waserman made two versions of the song 1 being the rap version you hear above , and the other was a rock version more in style with the old seasons .

They where originally going to use the rock version for the show but the new producers they brought in decided they wanted to go more for the Rap theme .

Btw ,that Rock version is available on YT and is FREAKING AWESOME !

zH1ludW.jpg

Up yet?

WillyFive

Sorry for necrobumping this thread but i found something i thought was neat while reading up on PR stuff .

Remember that Rap theme song we got for Power Rangers Mystic Force ?

Well ,Apparently Ron Waserman made two versions of the song 1 being the rap version you hear above , and the other was a rock version more in style with the old seasons .

They where originally going to use the rock version for the show but the new producers they brought in decided they wanted to go more for the Rap theme .

Btw ,that Rock version is available on YT and is FREAKING AWESOME !

Yeah, the Wasserman theme for Mystic Force is really cool. Here it is used in the opening titles.

However, it's his fault for the sing not being used; he leaked it to his fans while the show was still in production, which upset Disney executives and dropped him from the project.

Glass

So I finally finished editing them end of last week, but once they were published to YouTube all but 1 had been outright blocked. The one which hadn't was the shortest video at 5 minutes, so I've started chopping the videos up and have had more success. I've been away all weekend though and havn't had a chance to do many, but this is how it's looking so far

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFbfYx-_cIVhQ7vSEKWJaQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Toa TAK

Banned

G-Fex

So I finally finished editing them end of last week, but once they were published to YouTube all but 1 had been outright blocked. The one which hadn't was the shortest video at 5 minutes, so I've started chopping the videos up and have had more success. I've been away all weekend though and havn't had a chance to do many, but this is how it's looking so far

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFbfYx-_cIVhQ7vSEKWJaQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Awesome work!

Also watching Dale and Tucker vs evil yesterday I didn't realize Jack from SPD was in it.

jwk94

Rumor: Potential major Super Ninja Steel spoilers regarding 25th anniversary plans:

That Hashtag Show has allegedly leaked a list of cast members who will reprise their roles in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel (via this video). And until officially confirmed, fans should take the info with a grain of salt.

Check out all the reported names below, noting that there could be more returning cast members than those listed.

•Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver, Mighty Morphin Green Ranger)
•Catherine Sutherland (Katherine Hillard, Zeo Pink Ranger)
•Pua Magasiva (Shane Clark, Ninja Storm Red Ranger)
•Jason Faunt (Wes Collins, Time Force Red Ranger)
•Nic Sampson (Chip Thorn, Mystic Force Yellow Ranger)
•Sally Martin (Tori Hanson, Ninja Storm Blue Ranger)
•Erin Cahill (Jen Scott, Time Force Pink Ranger)
•Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam Park, Zeo Green Ranger)
•Nakia Burrise (Tanya Sloan, Zeo Yellow Ranger)

That Hashtag Show also claims that not all of the above names will be held to only a cameo appearance. Some will take place ”over multiple episodes", indicating potential focus episodes or mainstay roles.
Source

If true, I'd be happy, but I have no confidence in the script.

Toa TAK

Banned
Rumor: Potential major Super Ninja Steel spoilers regarding 25th anniversary plans:

Source

These two are great but no Karone? :(

MisterHero

Those all sound awesome but the show's so continuity-lite it's almost like they'd be lifted from another franchise altogether at this point.

Also no Austin. =(

edit:
Hey it's Aurico (the Red Alien Ranger!)
:D

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If true, at least they got Disney actors and didn't ignore them like Tzachor did. Though I hope for more like Dino Thunder or SPD (somehow). We'll see. Still no confidence in the writing though. Enough toddler garbage.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

That Hashtag Show has allegedly leaked a list of cast members who will reprise their roles in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel (via this video). And until officially confirmed, fans should take the info with a grain of salt.

Check out all the reported names below, noting that there could be more returning cast members than those listed.

That Hashtag Show also claims that not all of the above names will be held to only a cameo appearance. Some will take place “over multiple episodes”, indicating potential focus episodes or mainstay roles.
Source

i see new zealand characters there. thats a good sign

That Hashtag Show also claims that not all of the above names will be held to only a cameo appearance. Some will take place ”over multiple episodes", indicating potential focus episodes or mainstay roles.
Source

Only additions i'd really like to see
TJ & Cassie- Blue and Pink Space Rangers
Billy - ain't gonna happen though

That Hashtag Show also claims that not all of the above names will be held to only a cameo appearance. Some will take place “over multiple episodes”, indicating potential focus episodes or mainstay roles.
Source

Would have been awesome if they got Dustin from Ninja Storm as well to complete the core.

Delio

Source

I mean i will be hyped to see them but with the writing the way it is :/. Guess we will see.

jwk94

Fuuuuuck Super Ninja Steel spoilers:

Rumor has it that they asked Jen to come back but she had to say no due to scheduling conflicts. We'll never get another Wes and Jen moment =/

Sou Da

Source

What the hell is Ninja Storm Yellow doing?

jwk94

WatchMojo just did a video on the Top 10 Pink Rangers:
10. Vida (Mystic Force)
9. Kat (MMPR-Turbo)
8. Rose (Operation Overdrive)
7. Dana (Lightspeed Rescue)
6. Karone (Lost Galaxy)
5. Shelby (Dino Charge - Dino Super Charge)
4. Cassie (Turbo - In Space)
3. Kendrix (Lost Galaxy)
2. Kimberly (MMPR)
1. Jen (Time Force)

Don't really have anything to disagree with. Best pink got her rightful spot, so all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom