• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict: When is the next big PlayStation event?

When is the next big PlayStation event that showcases the next wave of games?

• First half March

• Second half March

• First half April

• Second half April

• May

• June or later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Horizon Forbidden West just released.
Gran Turismo 7 releases March 4th.
Forespoken releases May 25th.
God of War Ragnarok likely Q3 or Q4 2022.

playstation-gamescom-2021-opening-night-live-keighley.jpeg

Outside of that, there's not many upcoming PlayStation games that generate buzz. This means the next big PlayStation event is right around the corner...right?

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Discounting any State of Play, I'm thinking no earlier than June.

Before the next PS5 focused showcase, I expect PSVR2 hardware + software unveiling to be the next major PlayStation showcase.

FingerBang

I keep hearing rumors of something happening soon but the truth is no one knows. Sony knows how to keep this shit secret.

We will definitely have a few this year, including a big one for first party games. I vote for late March.

I don't know why you need to try and "predict" anything, but the PSVR2 even is imminent.
I don't know why you need to try and "comnent" anything, but this is a video game forum with open discussion.

Let people have fun and discuss what they want you silly goose.

On topic - most likely June for 1st party with something smaller between now and June.

Last edited:
Mid March- Early April

I think they are gonna do a god of war ragnarok state of play and maybe some 3rd party games, like Forspoken, stray, little devil, maybe ff16….then do a separate VR showcase in the summer. Then do a big showcase again in september for 2023 games.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
June. Sony stays silent these days.

God of War will start getting more of a push after GT7 releases though.

Top Bottom