• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, Steam Summer Sale is coming (19 June to 30 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezae

Hard drive is full, PC is 4+ years old, don't play much on it anymore..

OH HEY IT'S A STEAM SALE! TIME TO BUCKLE UP! I'M A PC GAMER
collector
AGAIN!

Kouriozan

t1403197200z4.png
Soon...

KwBxNMc.gif

manhack

This is always the best part of the sales. The 30 mintues prior to the new deals. Excited to see if there are any good rewards or games associated. The last few have been kind of lame.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Remember to buy everything you want on the first day before they run out of digital copies. #steamfacts #smartshop

mclem

This is always the best part of the sales. The 30 mintues prior to the new deals. Excited to see if there are any good rewards or games associated. The last few have been kind of lame.

I always live in hope that they'll have an interesting format twist each year.

Bizazedo

Any games that could be potentially pulled in the near future we should watch out for?

I am still bitter about not biting on the Deadpool sale and watching it get pulled.

Brought $70 for this sale. Had $50 last year. I'm more ready then I've ever been. Hoping Metal Gear Rising, and Killer is Dead goes on sale. I really want a hack and slash game to play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, good thing I paid off my credit card. Now have 100% potential fake money to use!

HF2014

Dark Souls 2 isn't that great, so you're probably better served waiting a few months for a big discount.

Yop.

Played it on PS3 and it was not my favorite from the 3 games. But at 75% discount ( 12.50$ ), i will buy it to give it a second chance. There is no way im spending 25$ or more on that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom