• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President Obama uses his anger translator, Luthor, at the correspondent’s dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something....

Next year is his LAST correspondence dinner.

O_O

Can you imagine the amount of burns he's gonna give out?

Jesus.

I just thought of something....

Next year is his LAST correspondence dinner.

O_O

Can you imagine the amount of burns he's gonna give out?

Jesus.

ether.jpg

He's just gonna walk on to the stage with this.

Around 1:05:50 of this video.

"NBC is here. You know even us at SNL got criticised this year for making fun of ISIS. You know, I think that's unfair. I mean, if anyone is guilty of taking ISIS too lightly, it's him *tilts head towards Obama*."

"I have to say, I still see so many negative portrayals of black and gay people out there. I mean, it's 2015, and we still have TV characters like Don Lemon."

I'm roaring here.
GOD DAMN

Watching Cecily Strong's bit.

"Let's give it up for the Secret Service. Yeah. I don't want to be too hard on [the Secret Service], you know? 'cause they're the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot."

I said goddamn.
YOOO

TheChits

"Let's give it up for the Secret Service. Yeah. I don't want to be too hard on [the Secret Service], you know? 'cause they're the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot."

I said goddamn.

She really killed it.

I don't know what you guys are raving about Cecily's part. I forced myself to sit through it and it only got one laugh out of me over "Obama, you're hair is so white now it can talk back to the police."

That's 24 minutes not well spent.

I find the lack of conservative outrage this morning a little upsetting. I hope they deliver the salt later.

Even Fox knows better than to try that crap with the Correspondent's Dinner. The whole point is to trade barbs, they'd end up looking stupid and they know it.

Now, most everything do ends with them looking stupid, but generally they aren't aware of that. Key distinction.

akira28

Shouldn't journalists burn him? Especially him?

no because he has a long list of personal fuck yous that he hasn't even started on yet. People know they deserve all that and more for the shit show that has surrounded this president from Day 3.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I find the lack of conservative outrage this morning a little upsetting. I hope they deliver the salt later.
I don't think Fox News even bothered to cover the event, so that cuts down on conservative outrage by a good amount, since no one got their marching orders.

I hate Obama, but sometimes he makes my constant, frozen frown tingle a little bit.

You guys got that I hate him, right?

That needs to be clear.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I hate Obama, but sometimes he makes my constant, frozen frown tingle a little bit.

You guys got that I hate him, right?

That needs to be clear.
I think he's a lying liar that has made it his personal mission to destroy America and murder freedom, but he's good to laugh at every now and then.

Oersted

no because he has a long list of personal fuck yous that he hasn't even started on yet. People know they deserve all that and more for the shit show that has surrounded this president from Day 3.

I hate to say it, but shouldn't the meeting of White House Correspondents' Association be about, well, journalists? Journalists holding those in power accountable, calling them out and be uncomfortable? Especially Obama who waged a fight on journalists?

I think it's telling that the president who's on his f*ck it list has nothing for black people being brutalized by police. Nothing about the war on drugs that disproportionately targets blacks.

The Black-ish comment also rubbed me the wrong way.

Carnby

I hate to say it, but shouldn't the meeting of White House Correspondents' Association be about, well, journalists? Journalists holding those in power accountable, calling them out and be uncomfortable? Especially Obama who waged a fight on journalists?

Most Transparent Adminis- hahaha. Sorry, I can't even finish typing that line of bullshit.

I said goddamn.

She killed it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
That's never been what this event is about. Can we please stop with this bullshit outrage at everything Obama does that every goddamn president before him has done? How about journalists work on that first?

Irnbru

Did anyone else specifically advertise that line of bullshit?

They bitch about it all the damn time in congress, yet never tread on transparency themselves. What's that got to say? Do as I say and not as I do? Just sayin' man. Some transparency will always be better than none, yes people shout out bullshit lines such as that, but let's not throw stones. Ain't nobody ever going to be fully transparent and that should be a rather huge duh. It ends up sounding like a fox one liner for saying: here listen to this sound bite! Soooo false!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom