• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Press secretary: Justice Department ‘should certainly look at’ prosecuting Comey

Allard

Lol and people said Kelly had trump on a leash

Its the press secretary this time, but you can bet if its something she offered without a question from the press its likely something the president wanted pushed as a talking point, that or others on the hot seat.

The normalisation of this administration continues

Honestly if trump just sat still for a year and tweeted banal shit eventually the whole "system" would just readjust to make him and his band of pirates acceptable.
It's some kind of secret power, if the body can't reject the foreign plant quick enough the tension that arises begins a morphing process that ends up with the outrageous president being the new normal.

If mueller has enough to prosecute and destroy trumps reelection chances, and destroy the GOP 2018 chances, he is actually making a mistake to delay for months longer in order to get more. Because if he waits too long the system will destroy him, he will be the outlier.

Haha good luck with this you amateurs. I don't agree with all of Comey's decisions but he's a pro at this stuff and he wouldn't do anything to expose himself to legal trouble.

CazTGG

O0UjOJZ.jpg

they dont need to look at it

Comey already testified under oath

Thats all they need to lean on if they think he did anything wrong or lied

Get the fuck out of here Hukkabee Sanders

I tried comically parsing what Sanders said, clearly that didn't work

It's ok man. Sarcasm just doesn't always translate well over text, which is normally why people put /s at the end.

On topic: I'm fucking laughing my ass off here. The shit that's about to go down is un-fucking-precedented. I fucking called the Russian mob ties five months ago, and now all my guessing has proven to be mostly true.

Grug

"Anybody that breaks the law, whatever that process is that needs to be followed, should certainly be looked at."

You just know pre-prepared Pardon.docx files are sitting on their hard drive for the entire administration.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Her tone of scolding indignation makes her snidely asymmetrical lopsided horror show face all the more endearing.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I wish everyone in this administration would perpetually get the shit slapped out of them once every hour for the rest of their lives.

Fine with me, g to make that piece of shit's life miserable.

Hmm you either find him to be despicable because of the pre-election snuff or because you're into Trump propaganda. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming the former.

I know all the norms are getting erased but isn't Comey a key witness in an ongoing investigation? How can the US government just take to the stage and lob veiled legal threats and disparaging comments at him without consequence?

Don't think Comey is getting rankled but a lesser character would definitely feel undue pressure under nonsense like this.

As press secretary, it seems she's taken the gospel of Donnie to heart. Wouldn't even speak ill of Joe Arpiao on the record beyond calling him an old man.

"they should do the thingy and stuff to look into if they need to do more stuff but I'm not recommending it since I wouldn't do that."

She can't even properly answer questions, with a thoughtful or informed response. We certainly fell down a very tall ladder from the Obama administration to Trumps "administration."

“were improper and likely could have been illegal,”

“I think if there's ever a moment where we feel someone's broken the law, I think that's something that certainly should be looked at,”

“That's the job of the Department of Justice, and something they should certainly look at,”

“Anybody that breaks the law, whatever that process is that needs to be followed, should certainly be looked at. If they determine that that's the course of action to take, then they should certainly do that, but I'm not here to ever direct DOJ in — in the actions that they should take.”

It's almost as if she could be talking about the Cheeto Fuhrer himself.

Top Bottom