• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkerkory

I don't get this game and it looks interesting assuming it's close to the Souls' games. I don't get the hype yet but that's prob just me.

Sentenza

I almost wish this wasn't leaked.

The level of hype from watching this for the first time in full quality from a conference would just be unparalleled.
Can't say it concerns me too much how single companies will be successful at building hype for their own conferences.
I just want to know about the cool games that are coming.

Oh how I now wish this game was never leaked at all.

That moment I saw the guy walking, and then FROM SOFTWARE appear over the screen would have been SO damn epic.

If this has anything to do with Dark/Demon Souls, count me out.

GORGEOUS game, but the visuals aren't worth the broken controller.

KarmaCow

It's going to be very hard to fuck this up or top the Project Beast reveal going by the stuff leaked so far.

Get Demon's Souls on PS4 (not streaming) + this and I'm fine with it being a Souls box.

Freeman

Banned
tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Grief.exe

• Sony spent millions of dollars funding the game
  • Millions booking a hall at E3 and movie theaters around the United States
  • Tens of thousands creating a trailer

Leaks some garbage screenshots and webms early for no tangible reason. Genius.

Sorry some are miffed about the leaks, but I've just had a incredibly long and shitty Thursday and coming home from work to find this thread just made it all better.

Praise the fucking sun.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
  • Sony spent millions of dollars funding the game
  • Millions booking a hall at E3 and movie theaters around the United States
  • Tens of thousands creating a trailer

Leaks some garbage screenshots and webms early for no tangible reason. Genius.

Dude, it's TOTALLY a controlled leak.

obvious sarcasm

klee123

One thing I love about this when it does finally get revealed is that the first trailer will definitely show GAMEPLAY.

Something which a lot of game reveals never seem to do nowadays.

KdMgMan

You don't need to build up hype.

Keeping shit secret builds hype just in itself.

Hype is created when you reveal shit people knew nothing about, it's why Sony fucking dominated E3 last year. If we know all their reveals, how could that possibly help their conference?

This assumption that everything is leaked is becoming extremely annoying, and I'm really getting tired of it.

but what so wrong if it is though. it is doing its job of hyping people right now look how this thread is already blowing up. The first thing i did when i saw it was shared it with all my friends now we cant stop talking about it. Dont see what so annoying in just assuming it probably a controlled leak.

Sentenza

I'm sure I did, but I can't play them all. If it all ended at Dark Soul's then I will play it later, probably will at some cheap/ps+ like option... but the debate over DS and DS1 being so similar I never felt like I missed much.
For your own (implied) admission you don't know what you are talking about, since you don't have any first-hand experience with Dark Souls.
Which incidentally I also think it's their best game so far.

Gurrry

Honestly, I just hope this game comes out soon.

I dont want to see the trailer at E3 and have it be like... "Early 2016"

Greatness shouldnt take this long to get here.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is everyone assuming it's a PS4 exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom