• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif

This is fantastic.

Since this thread is going fast, for those that missed it a few pages back:

Speculation that this may be a new Shadow Tower game.

Shadow Tower had guns, and the "Project Beast" font looks like the Shadow Tower font. Not the best evidence in the world, of course, but interesting nonetheless.

I think I would actually be happiest with either Shadow Tower or an entirely new IP, rather than it being a strict "Souls" game. (Saying this as a huge Souls fan.) Would love to see what else they could make using the same basic formula but with a different approach.

Sorry some are miffed about the leaks, but I've just had a incredibly long and shitty Thursday and coming home from work to find this thread just made it all better.

Praise the fucking sun.

Leaks are weird. The only thing this truly affects is some who won E3 garbage. Now that this has leaked it somehow won't count as a "megaton" in the list wars. Truth of the matter is E3 has already been decided for some with this leak.

Freeman

Banned
  • Sony spent millions of dollars funding the game
  • Millions booking a hall at E3 and movie theaters around the United States
  • Tens of thousands creating a trailer

Leaks some garbage screenshots and webms early for no tangible reason. Genius.

A couple of seconds of WebMs, isn't enough for most people, to bad I can't watch this in a theater.

Persona7

Banned
Why wouldn't they? Because we call it Beast Souls?

Someone who is in the position to grab a copy of the trailer does not know the official title of the game? Why would they leak the trailer but not the official title? This seems to be past the point of pre-production.

If this was a website leak and they managed to get a file off a server, how would they know it is called "project beast"?

Gurrry

I really should. The only problem is that I am a little bit of an ADHD gamer and the thought of putting 40-60 hours into a game is a little daunting

Im the same way.

Dark Souls is one of the very few games that actually had me break my ADHD norms and stick with it. Honestly, give it a shot. It will be out for free on Xbox Live Gold sometime in June. So... no excuses buddy.

thuway

THEY DIDN'T???????

THIS ISN'TR EDVENE THE FINAL FOAARMRORM???/B??,MM,BM,M

This was one of the megatons, and it now has sound and half it's video put online. Heads are rolling. It was even rumored to be grand finale of the presentation. Oh well. There goes that.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Really unfortunate this was leaked, but damn, look at this hype!

Cse

Banned
Anyone think there is a legitimate chance this comes out this fall?

With The Order releasing in February of 2015, one would think that this would probably be released in fall of 2015.

Then again, Uncharted is set to come out next year as well, most likely next fall. That would give Sony two big games for next year - one in early 2015, and one in late 2015.

That leads me to believe that this game is either TBA (2016), or could POSSIBLY be coming out this year...

GorillaJu

I can't fap... Not here in the office. Maybe if I were alone I could consider it. I'm surrounded by co workers

No

No I can't

Okay fuck it I'm whipping it out

sublimit

Banned
Some people say that it may be bad for Sony to have something like this leaked just less than two weeks before E3 but for me at least this has now raised my hype to unpreceded levels for Sony's show.
Now if only they show The Last Guardian as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom