• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaga

MyBodyisNOTready.gif

My dear DemonNite, some bad guys are saying that project Beast is the only megaton at the Sony E3 conference, can you, please, tell them that they are wrong ?

So friendly asked... :p

Sweep14

I'm starting to think DemonNite was the 4chan poster who leaked those webms :lol

Beware with those claims, even if it's your own thinking, it can turn bad on the internet and put DemonNite into an uncomfortable situation. Considering his post history, pretty sure he didn't leak anything.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Beware with those claims, even if it's your own thinking, it can turn bad on the internet and put DemonNite into an uncomfortable situation. Considering his post history, pretty sure he didn't leak anything.

Oh come on, you can see he was only joking. Let's leave this here.

Akiller

DemoNite, you convinced me to stay awake all the night and see the conference .

Dark Souls wasn't really for me, but Project Beast looks more direct and faster. Guns are a welcome addition :eek:

Looks good :)

"It's like Demons' Souls, with guns."

whenever theres a leak im sitting here wondering, do they intentionally leak these before e3 to get more media coverage? or do the actual e3 preperation has anything to do with it.

MormaPope

Banned
Something I'd love is if humanity is replaced with sanity. Instead of gathering humanity or things that would grant you humanity, instead of having to be human to summon players and engage in PvP, all of that is dropped and sanity takes its place.

The more sane you are = you don't get invaded as often, enemies aren't as vicious when it comes to tracking and combat patterns, the environment becomes brighter, day time is more common and longer if there is a day/night cycle. You don't collect sanity, sanity will never be an item, its a state of mind based on how well the player is doing.

What causes low sanity? Getting killed constantly, running through areas instead of killing enemies in that area, failing at helping players in PvE.

What would low sanity do? Enemies attack the player more viciously, traps are hallucinations but cause the player to get damaged, ghosts and demons are seen, ghosts and demons attack the player. Nighttime will be longer, bosses begin to morph and change into more frightening things. Enemies start to look different, enemies attacks and patterns would change.

How do you gain sanity back? Beating area bosses, clearing areas of enemies, helping players in PvE.

Essentially: die a lot, suck at the game = the game gets even more hellish. Get good, the game starts to get less eerie and more fairy tale-ish.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Real talk now guys, its confirmed there are shotguns, which this means pistols (probably flintlocks) will probably be in the game as well.

8726402_1.jpg

My Gunslinger dream build will finally become real! HOLY SHIT HYPE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom