• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it

Have you tried it? It may sound worse to you than it actually is. You should know that the difficulty of this series also gets constantly overestimated.

Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it

I'm still baffled by this. Not to demean you or your friends (and this is anecdotal), but my 13 year old cousin played Dark Souls for the first time on his own and was fine with it. Sure he hated it at first, but all it takes is patience.

Be safe, be smart, be patient, and you'll be fine.

How exactly do you lose significant progress?

SephiZack

Apologies if they could get in trouble but its kind of his/her fault if they're saying theres an easter egg in the web.m's... That kinda gives it away

Actually he still hasn't leaked anything. He is saying the easter egg is in his web.m, not in those leaked footage

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
rhXDqqv.gif

I just wanted to post this as it fully encompasses how I feel.

LOL

If this is Demon's Souls 2, how shall there be more demons again? I mean, sure, they could say that the Old One has returned yet again, but I doubt they would do THAT, would they? I'm not apprehensive, merely curious.

progress in souls games is all about knowing when to hold'm & when to fold'm. as long as you're accumulating souls (either by just retreating, or retrieving), & using them wisely, you're progressing...

Grimløck;114080857 said:
someone already guessed, though. 5 beeps=5 megatons. prepare your body and hold on to your pants, people; they're about to be blown off.

Crash Bandicoot games created by Naughty Dog:

1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Crash Bandicoot 2
3. Crash Bandicoot 3
4. Crash Team Racing
1 per beep.... 1 beep left...

5. Crash Team Racing 2 Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom