• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetta

rhXDqqv.gif

dead.gif

Corpsepyre

Banned
So, according to Thuway, we should temper our expectations for Sony's E3 as Beast was one of the bigger megatons to be shown at the show, and it's been leaked already. He also mentions that remasters will be everywhere and that 2015 will be THE year. Make of that what you will.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
The bips make some sense. Because after the beeps the voice says: "Upload complete, deliver the games".

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Can anyone get a shot of the eyes from :41-:42? There's a brief flash of blue in the eyes then they go back to normal.
I noticed that too. Dune game incoming? The spice must flow!

Or Kaz got turned into a wight. And that's what is meant by dekazification.

I'm surely talking bollocks. DemonNite, we need a hint!

sn00zer

Crash Bandicoot games created by Naughty Dog:

1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Crash Bandicoot 2
3. Crash Bandicoot 3
4. Crash Team Racing
1 per beep.... 1 beep left...

5. Crash Team Racing 2 Confirmed!

Dude dont even.....I swear to god if someone gets me hyped for Crash again

MMaRsu

Banned
So, according to Thuway, we should temper our expectations for Sony's E3 as Beast was one of the bigger megatons to be shown at the show, and it's been leaked already. He also mentions that remasters will be everywhere and that 2015 will be THE year. Make of that what you will.

So TLG for 2015
Beyond remaster for the end of this year.
Beast souls februari 2015
GOW3 remaster for next year
GG's new IP

oSoLucky

In a perfect world Sony would start the conference with Beast's Souls and end with TLG.

Nah, I think bombs are best served back to back at the end. Start of with something hype generating but already known(Uncharted 4? Some impressive Order gameplay?) and then let the 3rd parties do their piece, and the last 10 minutes to blow everyone away and make it memorable.

CornDogg

Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Dark Souls 2 Collection: Remastered.

ocean

Banned
Crash hype I can deal with. The Last Guardian hype is stressful, but again something I can bear. Project Beast excites me but let's say my body is ready for it.

I really wish we wouldn't mention Final Fantasy VII though. I remember an article published thirteen years ago discussing how VII, VIII and IX remakes for PS2 would be sold separately. Or remember the rumors that it'd be coming for PS3 about seven years ago?

It's been over a decade of teasing and it kills me. I get the Shenmue crowd and their pain, but those of us who've dreamt of this thing have been waiting even longer. I don't want to ride that hype train again :(

Give me some hints and hope. I want this.

Endo Punk

Nah, I think bombs are best served back to back at the end. Start of with something hype generating but already known(Uncharted 4? Some impressive Order gameplay?) and then let the 3rd parties do their piece, and the last 10 minutes to blow everyone away and make it memorable.

Well Beast Souls has been leaked. By starting the conference with it first gives the impression that it's only gonna get better.

Samyy

Crash hype I can deal with. The Last Guardian hype is stressful, but again something I can bear. Project Beast excites me but let's say my body is ready for it.

I really wish we wouldn't mention Final Fantasy VII though. I remember an article published thirteen years ago discussing how VII, VIII and IX remakes for PS2 would be sold separately. Or remember the rumors that it'd be coming for PS3 about seven years ago?

It's been over a decade of teasing and it kills me. I get the Shenmue crowd and their pain, but those of us who've dreamt of this thing have been waiting even longer. I don't want to ride that hype train again :(

Verendus said last year its in the very early stages of development, ie. planning

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it

cash in often, don't be reckless

hitsugi

No. FFVII deserves the same treatment FFVI got - a half-assed "remake." I'm sure it won't, because FFVII is like Square's bizarre golden child by comparison, that's what should happen. Maybe the FFVII fanbase would freak out a little more.

velociraptor

Maybe one day ill get to playing this series...but losing significant progress due to dying is my biggest pet peeve in games and this game seems to revel in it..... im genuinely shocked this game has such a huge following, because most of my gaming friends seem to be infuriated by it instead of actually liking it
You only lose progress if you run around with a lot of souls. If you use your souls, you'll be fine. Or go play Dark Souls on the PC. Modders have released game save backup mods which allow you to quickly revert progress should you lose souls... if you are desperate.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The video is called "Legacy".

a legacy is something that is handed down from one period of time (PS3) to another period of time. (PS4)

The Last Guardian confirmed.

Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom