• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpliskin

... seriously ?

He just wants you guys to analyze the work he put in making that webm.

Like he'd tell you if you found out anything, if anything there is.

E3 is soon, patience.

EDIT:
Grimløck;114088201 said:
5 + 2 = 7

Final Fantasy 7 Remake confirmed.
lol

Bold One

ib2lgx28MTsOPx.gif

is that Angelina Jolie?

Kssio_Aug

Holly damn!! I'm hyped! This seems too damn good!!
I guess it will be a good D. Souls style game... and since its a Sony exclusive, probably even better. Im looking forward to it.

Toxi

Banned
If nothing else comes to PS4 that interest me leaving me with just Project Beast, I'd still feel like a winner.
That's exactly how I feel.

Before, the most attractive current gen consoles for me in order were the Wii U, Xbone, and PS4.

After Project Beast was revealed, PS4 jumped to the top.

I'm such a fanboy.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Calm down and stop over-analyzing, it just gets silly. 5 beeps, c'mon...

Over-analysing is just the process of gathering all ramifications, whittling them down to several possibilities, reducing these to probabilities before we arrive at the inevitability. It's a necessary process!

This actually makes more sense.

However Thuway's remasters comment has me worried. Announcing remasters at E3 is retarded as fuck.
Shinobi seems to be a far more reliable source of insider information than thuway for me, as he is quite specific in what happens. Not to mention Thuway basically gave 2 different responses of "get hyped" "don't get too hyped, resmaster overload"... Demonite hints things no one can possibly understand, so I don't count him other than acknowledge he's an insider, one that likes to troll us a lot. :)

For me, Shinobi seems pretty legit and Verendus is the last insider that says concrete information which are currently "pending" on whether they're legit or not. It's all about these two, unless there's jRPG big reboot that's supposed to be on the same scale as Final Fantasy, which obvs must mean Legend of Dragoon reboot.
#believe

RPGamer92

Banned
5 Megatons...
The Last Guardian
Guerrilla's New RPG
Media Molecule's New IP
Crash Bandicoot
Final Fantasy VII Remake

Miniton=GTA V Remastered

What do i win?

DBT85

... seriously ?

He just wants you guys to analyze the work he put in making that webm.

No, There's probably something there, but the internet will over analyse everything to see what they want to see. I think the amount of megatons is related to how many steps were taken all together in the video. It must be. #ItsAllInTheSteps

This and Bayonetta 2 will be the games that get me to jump into "next-gen", but...this thread has me thoroughly confused, unless I entered the wrong thread.

Toxi

Banned
If you've never played any of the games should you look forward to this?
You should play them and look forward to this even more. They're good games!

We don't really have much information about Project Beast though, so I have no idea how different it will be from previous Souls games. By the looks of the webms, not too different thankfully.

I'm still baffled by this. Not to demean you or your friends (and this is anecdotal), but my 13 year old cousin played Dark Souls for the first time on his own and was fine with it. Sure he hated it at first, but all it takes is patience.

Be safe, be smart, be patient, and you'll be fine.
your cousin is 13. he's got time to kill.

Shaddy

Neo Member
Have you guys already seen this IGN E3 list?
There's a lot of secret games on it. I hope one of these is Project Beast.

Bo6B1LxCYAACpWm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom