• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephiZack

The disc is called E3 2014 Megatons.

When she puts the disk on Kaz, there are 5+1 beeps

So, 5 minitons and 1 megaton? Or 5 megatons and 1 miniton?

No. FFVII deserves the same treatment FFVI got - a half-assed "remake." I'm sure it won't, because FFVII is like Square's bizarre golden child by comparison, that's what should happen. Maybe the FFVII fanbase would freak out a little more.

that old school salt!

No, I agree with you. FFVI deserves the grand remake treatment (Amano designs and all)... and will probably never get it. A damn shame. :[

iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif

THIS IS INCREDIBLE

There are 6 beeps. The first 5 sound the same, Kaz's eye glow blue on the 6th, and it sounds different from the first 5.

Could be reading a little too much into it tho.

No. Read deeper. I feel like you're on to something

5 mega and 1 Giga

velociraptor

This actually makes more sense.

However Thuway's remasters comment has me worried. Announcing remasters at E3 is retarded as fuck.

StuBurns

Banned
When SE eventually do FFVII, I have no faith in their ability to do it justice.

Five megatons...

The Last Guardian
Persona 5
Left4Dead 3
Notch on stage to announce his next game/Morpheus for Minecraft.
Crash 4

Hollow

However Thuway's remasters comment has me worried. Announcing remasters at E3 is retarded as fuck.

I would take Thuway's tweet with a grain of salt.

He's backtracked on that statement since and he posted it on his twitter which has no repercussions if he's wrong instead of posting on GAF which makes me think he didn't have much faith in it in the first place.

As far as I've seen thuway is the only one posting about keeping expectations low and Sony's show being filled with remasters.

He's been off-base before, so hopefully whoever is supplying him this info isn't privy to the full extent of info/surprises themselves?
Wishful thinking, but there ya go.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I think this is just what the new savvy Sony is wants. Between DemonNite, Shu and Adam they're really trying to excite the fans. This searching through webms and Youtube-videos is pure E3 fun. They're enjoying supplying us and we enjoy the game. This is fun.

Endo Punk

They make their conference available at theatre so if they don't deliver there will a lot of people booing. You don't just show up in theatre and expect gamers to not to not get hyped for big reveals.

Pennywise

You might wanna reconsider your words here...

Besides, Thuway already paddled back and his tweets aren't welcome here.
And last but not least, his can't even know everything.

Remasters aren't that suprising.

I doubt that someone with just friends within the industry, knows the entire programm yet, so let's rather concentrate on some interesting questions.

@Demonnite
Do you already know the exact lineup ?

Toxi

Banned
Simple question: Why does everyone assume this is PS4 only?

When it´s from "FROM Software" then it should be multi, as most of their games before ???
From's made plenty of exclusives. King's Field, Shadow Tower, Metal Wolf Chaos, Chrome Hounds, Demon's Souls, all exclusive.

Hmmm...

5 beeps

5 letters...

1. A
2. G
3. E
4. N
5. T

:eek:

OR

5 beeps

5 intact arch-stones

1 dull beep

1 broken arch-stone

We're past the broken arch-stone!!

(which would be cool, but I'm hoping the five megaton theory is correct)

MMaRsu

Banned
When SE eventually do FFVII, I have no faith in their ability to do it justice.

Five megatons...

The Last Guardian
Persona 5
Left4Dead 3
Notch on stage to announce his next game/Morpheus for Minecraft.
Crash 4

They wouldn't announce P5 at E3.

velociraptor

You might wanna reconsider your words here...

Besides, Thuway already paddled back and his tweets aren't welcome here.
And last but not least, his can't even know everything.

Remasters aren't that suprising.

I doubt that someone with just friends within the industry, knows the entire programm yet, so let's rather concentrate on some interesting questions.

@Demonnite
Do you already know the exact lineup ?
I understand that but I'm just speaking generally. Announcing remasters is unwelcome. It's hardly news worthy now, is it? I'm just glad they revealed TLOU months ago. That's probably the only PS3 game legitimately worth having on the PS4 (alongside GTA V and Read Dead Redemption).

I understand that but I'm just speaking generally. Announcing remasters is unwelcome. It's hardly news worthy now, is it? I'm just glad they revealed TLOU months ago. That's probably the only PS3 game legitimately worth having on the PS4 (alongside GTA V and Read Dead Redemption).

I could see a trailer for TLOU:Remaster, since it'll be a big deal for the PS4 (all of those XBox converts that never played it on PS3), followed by a slide showing logos of upcoming remasters... but yeah... I think it would be a very poor choice to dedicated any lengthy period of time on remasters.

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected FromSoft to announce DSII at the VG awards, either.

If anyone predicted this, please let me know what the next lottery numbers are because you are a fucking psychic

With a Jessica Alba intro, no less. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWF

Blobbers

Hey guys, I heard the main villain's name in Beast Souls is
the New One
. DemonNite can confirm.

How's that for a meteor?

Calm down and stop over-analyzing it just gets silly. 5 beeps, c'mon...

You aren't helping in the easter egg hunt at all.

The 5 beeps are the 5 gates to the gaming genres:

Platformer
RPG
Shooter
Puzzle
Fighting

The fact that you couldn't see that let's me know all I need to know about your Doubting Thomas demeanor.

all jokes my friend. I do hope that they do mean something though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom