• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrimfaxi

Neo Member
off topic,sorry,can not post a thread,so I post here,
Here is a leak of e3 from a Chinese game media,UCG, biggest game media in china,
Link:http://weibo.com/sfsucg?s=6cm7D0
@游戏机实用技术官博
UCG刚刚得知了多款即将在本届E3展SONY发布会上公布的游戏,其中有两款实在是太震撼了,编辑部的新老玩家都欣喜若狂!可惜目前我们还不能透露详情,一旦情报解禁,一定会第一时间在这里和大家分享!
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)
5月30日 18:30来自微博 weibo.com

Brief translation:
We have got info. from sony of their new games announcement this e3, two of which are so great, that both new and old gamers will be shocked. Can not talk about detail now.
Someone pls start a new thread and discuss

I am a Chinese myself. So here is my detailed translation:
Folks at UCG just have got some information about upcoming Sony announcement in E3. There was two title so great that made the junior/elder editors so thrilled! It's unfortunately that we cannot disclose the detail. Once the embargo lift, we will share it in no time!!!

BTW, UCG is one of largest Chinese console game media. So you can count on that leak :)

sublimit

Banned
iZpp5SnSjYdgo.gif

One of the most bad ass gifs ever.

raven777

Here is a leak of e3 from a Chinese game media,UCG, biggest game media in china,
@游戏机实用技术官博
UCG刚刚得知了多款即将在本届E3展SONY发布会上公布的游戏,其中有两款实在是太震撼了,编辑部的新老玩家都欣喜若狂!可惜目前我们还不能透露详情,一旦情报解禁,一定会第一时间在这里和大家分享!
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)

Brief translation:
We have got info. from sony of their new games announcement this e3, two of which are so great, that both new and old gamers will be shocked. Can not talk about detail now.

yea it's really vague.

I went to the link and one of the post says FFXV info will be sown at Sony's E3 presser?

Please tell me this was a sarcastic post. Because "as dead as The Last Guardian" hit me in the gut hard.

The Last Guardian will NEVER be dead. The only thing dead here is Y2Kev's hope.

Its nothing special, I mean everyone tries to work somewhere at one point in time. Just happened to be From Software which was a company I liked their MO for design. Hardly anyone knew who they were for the most part which is why they were kinda surprised someone called them lol.

Im not too happy with the direction From took AC though. Since they literally turned it into Front Mission instead. SQEX should have hired them to make that front mission evolved or whatever title instead. Since at least From knows what they are doing when it comes to mech games. And obviously ACV pretty much turned into that lol.

A lot of the fans felt alienated with what happened to the series also. Then again I can understand from a business perspective why they did it, as the previous design the bar of entry was way too high. But they kinda wiped the slate in the wrong direction I think personally, but thats just me. They just should have kept the 2 separate the old and new designs with the game.

Currently Im still very interested in Experience Inc. as really would like to help them grow in the West. Anyways enough about me and back to

over the short clips lol

ACV was also the best selling AC game iirc.

Sorc3r3r

I have and its nothing like it. I own both the PS1 and Shadow Tower Abyss PS2 versions....

Shadow Tower seems pretty hardcore stuff in the way you are describing it.
As long as the game plays it fair i love to be challenged.

BTW i'm happy to see From going for something new, at least it seems they are moving away from the DS concept in these twenty seconds, i mean we have the Dark serie now, would be pretty pointless to reiterate the same gameplay in a different ip in my opinion.

Kuro

Folks at UCG just have got some information about upcoming Sony announcement in E3. There was two title so great that made the junior/elder editors so thrilled! It's unfortunately that we cannot disclose the detail. Once the embargo lift, we will share it in no time!!!

BTW, UCG is one of largest Chinese console game media. So you can count on that leak :)

Exclusive FF7 remake?

Cuyejo

Obviously Beast Souls and
The Last Guardian

I want to believe.

vpance

@游戏机实用技术官博
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)

Brief translation:

DMC goes back to exclusive, calling it now.

Orayn

The overall badassery of the footage makes me wonder if the game's tone will be more optimistic/adventurous in spite of the seemingly more macabre setting. Maybe the protagonist is setting off to defeat some evil force before it threatens the world, as opposed to Demon's/Dark where the world was already in dire straits and you're desperately trying to keep it from getting worse.

The overall badassery of the trailer makes me wonder if the game's tone will be more optimistic/adventurous in spite of the seemingly more macabre setting. Maybe the protagonist is setting off to defeat some evil force before it threatens the world, as opposed to Demon's/Dark where the world was already in dire straits and you're desperately trying to keep it from getting worse.

I got this feeling as well. Would be a nice change in tone tbh

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
The Last Guardian will NEVER be dead. The only thing dead here is Y2Kev's hope.

ACV was also the best selling AC game iirc.

Its cause lots of folks were anticipating it. When it came out though was quite mixed reactions. Though at the same time its what they were aiming for is making the game more accessible design wise which it was due to how much slower it played.

Other folks went back to the previous titles who missed the speed and mobility offered. The designs are just so different from eachother.

One thing I didnt care about ACV was the whole rock paper scissors type of attack / defense that went on. It existed before, but this game put such a huge emphasis on it kinda made things stupid. Esp with the fact that you couldnt have the full data feedback on while in combat. It was the scan mode or combat mode. Seriously who designs a weapon system where data feedback switches off all offensive capabilities. If people cant deal with all the info thrown at them tough shit I say. But for those of us who can process all that shit while fighting its just so much more useful of a tool. Could have been an option to switch it off for those who didnt want it on.

Its kinda like why I disliked as the series went on they really started to over automate things / cut out a lot of the HUD.

Though once again thats more of a personal pref thing.

Shadow Tower seems pretty hardcore stuff in the way you are describing it.
As long as the game plays it fair i love to be challenged.

BTW i'm happy to see From going for something new, at least it seems they are moving away from the DS concept in these twenty seconds, i mean we have the Dark serie now, would be pretty pointless to reiterate the same gameplay in a different ip in my opinion.

it is pretty fair and for the most part its the player screwing themselves over with their own actions vs the game being cheap.

I-hate-u

@游戏机实用技术官博
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)

Brief translation:

Its TLG and Crash. No other exclusive title will leave people in shock other than those 2.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Saw this too. But nothing much to discuss.
More like we got the game list of Sony E3 conference, 2 of them is legit shock, all our editor, old and new shit their pants.

Just like every twitter hype, nothing to see.

Its TLG and Crash. No other exclusive title will leave people in shock other than those 2.

old and new gamers, im thinking last guardian or shenmu 3

@游戏机实用技术官博
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)

Brief translation:
old? has to be crash bandicoot, believe

I will hold you to that, sir. :)

I am really intrigued about Project Beast. I love the Souls series and this amps up my excitement for E3.

Two more weeks, my friends. Can't wait.

I really wish I had snagged some of those Theater tickets, now that Beast is likely going to appear.

Fully expecting:

original1.gif

1. lol at the number of posts. Gaf is going to make for 250K of the sales alone at the rate this topic and the previous one blew up.
2. port begging is hilarious
3. Those 2 games need to be Crash and The Last Guardian. I'll accept Legend of Dragoon for TLG as well, but that's my minimum requirement
lol

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Saw this too. But nothing much to discuss.
More like we got the game list of Sony E3 conference, 2 of them is legit shock, all our editor, old and new shit their pants.

Just like every twitter hype, nothing to see.

1. lol at the number of posts. Gaf is going to make for 250K of the sales alone at the rate this topic and the previous one blew up.
2. port begging is hilarious
3. Those 2 games need to be Crash and The Last Guardian. I'll accept Legend of Dragoon for TLG as well, but that's my minimum requirement
lol

what about shenmu

velociraptor

@游戏机实用技术官博
(60)| 转发(414) | 评论(140)

Brief translation:

Sounds like Crash Bandicoot.

I hope it's not Crash Bandicoot.

Shemnue tho...

Con_Smith

Banned
Lately I've been falling to sleep to wolfman11983 youtube vids of Froms earlier stuff. Gotta say if it's a mix of shadow tower and souls I'd have no problems. The animation already looks slick as hell and the setting to me already looks fresher than anything else I've seen from next gen.

If or when this is confirmed as a Sony exclusive for me personally it's already a done deal. I will go to a store and rebuy a PS4.

Flail

Neo Member
I upscaled the footage with a nnedi3 scaler and uploaded it to YT (to get the highest bitrates on YT and not that compressed ****) really looks great even the source video isn't that good :)

I hope Sony show the game at E3 and not TGS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom