• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project GODUS (Populous reinvention) Kickstarter by 22cans [Ended, £526K Funded]

Harlock

Half of fun of pledge is is to follow the project development. Defense Grid 2 always send emails with updates. Is like a pre-gameplay experience. This was part of Minecraft success. The game don´t come out of nowhere when is finished.

syko de4d

We're aiming to have it done and out by September, alpha and beta before that!

Just released an update, it talks about Godus and a snow in Guildford update from Peter directly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2wd90uZp8

nice :)

Just looking the video right now because of the update email :)

When we will get access to the 24/7 Developer Webcam :>?

And in the email there was something about a survey, i hope Paypal survey coming soon (next week when i read this right). Whats the goal of the survey? Do you ask people what they want in the game in this survey?

edit: haha, while i post this comment you almost slipped on the snow in the Video :p

Survey confused the shit out of me. I assumed that I wasn't supposed to say I had any of the addons... but I have no idea.

edit: haha, while i post this comment you almost slipped on the snow in the Video :p
That's not Sam, that's Jack.

SamVT

Just wanted to post in this topic again as it's been a while and it'd be bad practice to start a new topic again... new video update today! Do people like this close up, quite rough but it's up-close-and-personal kinda videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gqt3OXPHZA

Not a lot in terms of real game details (we don't want to spoil the story after all) but it's great to hear James Leach speak, responsible for some of my favourites such as Dungeon Keeper's writing.

syko de4d

Is the round-the-clock access to the 22cans development webcam already there? And when we can expect the payable beta for backers?

Hope the games turn out good :)

Top Bottom