• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Gotham Racing 4 is gold ! (screens inside)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
adelante said:
Lighting am gorgeous
It's not so great from a behind the car/bike camera I admit. It's like it's rendered differently from the rest (though they told me it's not).
So Quebec?

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Awesome pics, thanks guys.

Also...There's a freakin' TESLA ROADSTER in the game??! That is certifiable badass.

(STILL awaiting on a game to include ol' Subie SVX (though I believe an early Gran Turismo did...?))

jet1911

Blimblim said:
It's not so great from a behind the car/bike camera I admit. It's like it's rendered differently from the rest (though they told me it's not).
So Quebec?

Québec a mon vote. :D

f@luS

More than a member.
Blimblim said:
So Quebec?

do you see AA while playing? i know ure pics make game a lot jaggier so... ;)

Blimblim said:
Yep.
Ok so tonight I won't have time to encode more than one video, so pick your poison:
Shangai on a bike
Quebec on a FXX:
Cone Attack (new mode) at Vegas:
Saint Petersburg on a bike:

JUST SHOW SOME INGAME SCREENS ALRIDDY!!!

;D

I don't generally like racing games so I'm not interested in PGR4 but the new Geometry Wars...Which I won't play sadly because apparently they have no plans of putting this new version on XBLA.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
No6 said:
Please tell us how the loading was. PLEAAASSSSE.
It was running off the hard drive, so it's difficult to judge. It seemed very fast to me and the restarts were pretty much instantaneous.
Geometry Wars Waves is awesome btw, such a simple and yet great idea. I don't have any footage of that though.

J-Rzez

The environments look really really damn nice... Best looking racer on 360 confirmed...

THOUGH... while a superb victory was to be had with the Ariel Atom making it into the game, where-the-fuck is the Yamaha YZF-R1??? How can you have bikes in a game, and not that one? WTF... Bah...

And the classes... WTF happened there? They just throw cars randomly together? It's certainly not performance based...

TTG

TTG said:
Can someone make a "official Project Gotham" thread? The game is gold already, I think that qualifies.

With a demo and a bunch of media coming out soon, it would help...

;(

Blimblim

The Inside Track
MakMan said:
Nice! Better than the gametrailers ones!
Have you videos with others cars (and bikes) in it?
And some more sunshine?
I only had time for 20 minutes of direct feed gameplay, so the 4 choices I gave you guys are all I have in direct feed quality.
I've got tons of off-screen footage though, with lots of sunshine and all.

MakMan

Blimblim said:
I only had time for 20 minutes of direct feed gameplay, so the 4 choices I gave you guys are all I have in direct feed quality.
I've got tons of off-screen footage though, with lots of sunshine and all.

Ah well, anything will do!
Thanks!

cjelly said:
Class C

* Aston Martin DBS
* BMW M1 Procar
* Callaway Sledgehammer
* Caterham R500
* Chevrolet Corvette Z06
* Dodge Viper GT-2
* Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
* Ferrari F430
* Ferrari F40
* Ford GT
* Honda NR750
* Lamborghini Concept M
* Lamborghini Gallardo
* Lotus Exige GT3
* Mclaren-Mercedes SLR
* MTT Turbine Superbike
* Rossion Q1
* RUF CTR Yellowbird
* RUF RGT
* Triumph Speed Triple
* TVR Typhon
Sold

HokieJoe

twinturbo2 said:
Bugatti's being a bitch about this? I will never, in a million lifetimes, have the money to buy a real Veyron, so why not let me drive it in a video game? Are they worried about me going Burnout in it at 253 MPH? It's a video game, for christsakes! And PGR4 only has cosmetic damage, anyways...

Like I said, PGR4 is being marketed as a celebration of performance, so I would at least like to see the 959 and Carrera GT in there...

Porsche GT1 and Carrera GT....GIMME!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
twinturbo2 said:
Bugatti's being a bitch about this? I will never, in a million lifetimes, have the money to buy a real Veyron, so why not let me drive it in a video game? Are they worried about me going Burnout in it at 253 MPH? It's a video game, for christsakes! And PGR4 only has cosmetic damage, anyways...
I think it's more because the car really sucks at cornering from what I heard.

michaeld

Banned
WOW
icon_pirate.gif

p3tran

Banned
Blimblim said:
I think it's more because the car really sucks at cornering from what I heard.
no it doesnt. :D
us poor people say shit like this because most probably we will never drive it.

Top Bottom