• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Warlock 2 Exclusive - Trailer

winjer

Gold Member
I enjoyed playing the fist one. Is a fun retro shooter, on the vein of the first Wolfenstein.
It's curious to see this new one has a 3D level design, more in line with Quake.
The game also seems to be more gritty and dark.

This one is already on my wishlist.

I liked the first one until I ran out of lives in the last world and learned I had to start from the beginning again. Uninstalled and never finished
And this is a true definition of a Beta male. A true chad would never give up and would climb the mountain again and prove his superiority, but sadly... that was not the case with this individual. :p

Last edited:
It wasn't good enough to replay back to back lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Idk man I personally really enjoyed the game and had to restart multiple times because I was going for 100% achievements. I believe there was an achievement for beating on hardest difficulty and you couldn't die. It was a very fun challenge for me but the again I like doing challenges so to each his own. I also enjoyed the soundtrack in the snowy and frozen levels.

Idk man I personally really enjoyed the game and had to restart multiple times because I was going for 100% achievements. I believe there was an achievement for beating on hardest difficulty and you couldn't die. It was a very fun challenge for me but the again I like doing challenges so to each his own. I also enjoyed the soundtrack in the snowy and frozen levels.
I like challenges, just didn't love the game. Oh well

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Project Warlock II is a retro shooter with non-stop action, blood-spattered pixels flying everywhere, epic rock and synth soundtrack, totally revamped sound design and is improving upon every aspect of the original game. Project Warlock II is looking at Quake and Unreal where Project Warlock’s eye was on Blood and Hexen.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest action-packed trailer for Project Warlock II to see gameplay and meet the demons you'll take on in this upcoming retro shooter game. Project Warlock II heads to Early Access in June 2022.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out this Project Warlock II trailer for a blast from the past, featuring retro-inspired first-person shooter action that brings back memories of FPS classics like Quake and Doom 64. The Early Access version of Project Warlock 2 brings the first single-player chapter of this gore retro funhouse. Now available on Steam and GOG.

Fuz

Banned
They shamelessly stole the Shambler from Quake.

Shambler2.PNG

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the trailer to see what to expect with updates coming to Project Warlock II, including an overhaul of the first single-player chapter, where the original 6 levels are redesigned into 12. The second chapter, Urd's Revenge, is also coming to the game. Chapter 2 takes place in a weird West setting and features a new playable character with their own weapons and magical abilities, as well as new types of enemies.

Project Warlock II is available in Early Access on Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store.

Top Bottom