• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ July: Until Dawn and Game of Thrones for PS4

HvySky

Already played Until Dawn and GOT (the former was excellent, the latter was boring as fuck). Pretty uneventful month for me personally but I'm happy for anyone who hasn't yet had the chance to play Until Dawn.

LakeEarth

Posted this in the other thread, but come on, we JUST got Tales from Borderlands just two months back! Plus Until Dawn (this month) and Life is Strange (last month) are in the same ballpark in terms of genre, so that's 4 story based adventure games in 3 months? That's ridiculous.

squarealex

0EEuoLK.gif

Until Dawn is fantastic and I'm totally down for another Telltale game. Good month. I hope Evilore doesn't try to sexually assault anyone in the shower today.

I actually get excited when games I already own are on the ps+ list. Now I don't have to put the Until Dawn disk in the PS4 Pro anymore!

TMC

No excuses for those to not play Until Dawn now! Such a fantastic game. Great month for those who don't own it.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I really wish there was a way to play Tokyo Jungle on my PS4 :(

Same here. One of the few PS3 games that I've always wanted to play.

I think I bought Until Dawn on my US account, so I'll probably add it to my EU account as well. I know nothing about Game of Thrones. Is the Telltale game a newbie-friendly jump-in point or do I need to have a greater context of the series to understand it?

VLiberty

great selection as always, but they need to learn out to space out games of the same genres. Until Dawn, LiS and 2 telltale games in the span of 3 months on the same system is ridiculous.

Very nice!
I'll be getting plus again then, been meaning to pick up Until Dawn for ages. Also wanna try out Game of Thrones & Tokyo Jungle

Plum

Aww damn, that's great. Time to do my "fuck everything up" run of Until Dawn; after having everyone survive the night my first time through it's only fitting. Game of Thrones is just 'eh' though, I really didn't like the first episode when I played it at release.

oti

Banned
No excuses for those to not play Until Dawn now! Such a fantastic game. Great month for those who don't own it.
2spoopy4me
I watched the GB play through, I'm good

Happy about GoT, I'll check that out.

Aesthet1c

I own Until Dawn and don't care about Game of Thrones, but man that's a good month. Until Dawn was such a fun experience. If you have a significant other or a group of friends to play it with, I highly recommend playing it that way.

Man, the quality gap between Until Dawn and Game of Thrones is crazy as someone who's played both (but never finished the latter because it was so poor even as a GOT fan)

I already watched Until Dawn through youtube, so playing it myself would be pointless and I heard Game of Thrones was bad.

Maybe next month.

Mifune

Mehmber
Indies: "Where mah Triple A?"
AAA: "Already played it...meh."
Indies and AAA: "More story games? This is ridiculous."

And with that I give up on these threads.

Top Bottom