• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ March (Tearaway Unfolded, Disc Jam, Severed)

Xliskin

UNIEL is an anime 2d fighting game ?!! Just what I wanted Disc Jam looks cool and Lumo is interesting gonna check them for sure , don't know about Tearaway didnt like the vita version might like ps4 version hopefully

Great month,
and so glad I didn't buy severed the other day. It's too bad Tearaway isn't also on Vita, but otherwise, Earth Defense force is an awesome score.

I'm not an asshole so I already bought Tearaway Unfolded and finished it.
(after it was on a PSN bomba sale for like 15)

Looks like another lackluster update for me. This month (already got LBP3) was terrible after trying all the boring PS4-compatible games. Please kill the Vita already.

I feel more and more that I might be able to get away with skipping PS+ because the EU PSN sales have been great in recent history. In most cases I can buy anything digital I'm interested in for acceptable prices soon after lunch. The wishlist also helps to keep track of that.
But I still want to play online once in a blue moon, so...

Everyone give Disc Jam a try. It's legit. I am so happy they are going the free PS Plus route like Rocket League did. This game should have a stable population now.

Disc Jam looks great - perfect game for me and my friends to play for my YouTube channel. Tearaway is another game that looked neat but didn't feel like purchasing, so good month for me!

AWesome month. I hope the Vita Owners who haven't played Severed get to enjoy it as much as I did. One of the must play titles for sure.

Lol I bought severed yesterday - because in usual PSN fashion it is on sale 1 week prior to going plus :|

Enjoy tearaway folks - the vita version is still the definitive one, but this one is so beautiful you won't care

Shizuka

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)
Disc Jam (PS4)
Lumo (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (PS3)
Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)
Severed (PS Vita)

In for Tearaway Unfolded and Lumo, as I don't want to open my physical copy for the latter.

That's 6 games for me then. I love it when I own none of them but then it makes me remember I am getting old and I play less games than I used to even though I have more than I used to.....

KalBalboa

Banned
Great month.

Severed has been one of those titles I've been meaning to play but haven't had that itch push me into purchasing.

Tearaway on Vita really hooked me. The PS4 version has been on my Amazon wish list for a year.

Disc Jam caught me attention last week. It looks nothing short of awesome.

Lol I bought severed yesterday - because in usual PSN fashion it is on sale 1 week prior to going plus :|

Enjoy tearaway folks - the vita version is still the definitive one, but this one is so beautiful you won't care

Yea they should really stop doing the whole "massive discount on next week' s ps+ games" thing. It's pretty infuriating.

Other than that, looking forward to discjam

tumblr_inline_n6hz89uQzG1r5g1c1.gif

Conduit

Banned
Awesome month! Tearaway is a blast on PS Vita. Didn't play it on PS4. Will try Lumo, Disc Jam and Severed.

People who gave dislikes on youtube channel....They love games or what?

That's like saying you wouldn't play Disc Jam for free.

If I didn't know Wind Jammers was coming, I would probably pay for Disc Jam, it looked ok. Disc Jam is a substitute for a game I wanted that I didn't think we were getting. We are actually getting Wind Jammers (eventually) so I'm not interested in playing the substitute.

MadMod

Its not the most amazing games, but I've wanted to try Tearaway for a while now, so happy with that. Hope Disc Jam turns out good. Also heard EDF is kinda fun?

Ha, I knew not buying Tearaway would pay off!

I bought UNIEL though so...yeah. Very ok month though, my vita will be ready for Severed.

joe2187

Banned
If I didn't know Wind Jammers was coming, I would probably pay for Disc Jam, it looked ok. Disc Jam is a substitute for a game I wanted that I didn't think we were getting. We are actually getting Wind Jammers (eventually) so I'm not interested in playing the substitute.

It's available to you at no cost.

Im excited for windjammers too...but come the fuck on man.

Best month since Rocket League. And I'm not just saying that since people are high on Disc Jam (which for me has half the polish of Rocket League). These all sound great.

Meh, nothing I'd even want to try for a couple minutes.

You could at least give Tearaway 5 minutes and look at its awesome art style.

Top Bottom