• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for june: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and 3 other PS4 games...

maltrain

PlayStation Blog

17945523750_cfd791a73f_m.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
A visually stunning chapter in a long-running, deeply complex series. This nail-biting mission onto a Cuban military base follows Snake as he attempts to rescue Paz from enemy imprisonment.

18106754906_7c597f25e2_m.jpg

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
This turn-based strategy game turned a lot of undead heads with its story of a Samurai Afterlife. Build an army of the undead, battle your opponents, and regain your honor.

17945523670_5cac52991c_m.jpg

Super Exploding Zoo (PS Vita | PS4)
Players must defend all the precious animal eggs in the zoo from evil aliens who want to eat said eggs. How do you defend these tasty treats? With a herd of explosive animals, obviously.

17947007569_8f5271a65f_m.jpg

Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS Vita | PS4)
A psychedelic, retro-inspired shooter with crazy action, puzzle elements, and a bumping electronic soundtrack. May or may not induce random dance parties.

17510657934_62280ab99f_m.jpg

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
This first-person shooter celebrates the wild west in a big, bloody way. Take down anyone unlucky enough to cross bounty hunter Silas Greaves.

18106754966_5b9cb6f790_m.jpg

Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)
The dev team behind this insane 2D platformer spent 2 years building an AI that could build a near-infinite number of levels for any difficulty. It looks totally bananacakes. Good luck with that!

YouTube Video

I bought MGSGZ and I'm not interested in any of the other games, that being said giving away MG is automatically the best month of PS+ on PS4 ever.

ChuckNyce

Good month IMO. I already own Ground Zeroes on disk but I'd appreciate a digital copy. I've heard good things about Skulls of the Shogun so it'll be nice to try that out too.

gadwn

I haven't been complaining about a PS + month in ages, but when your top game is (or well, should have been) a demo you know that your lineup is weak.

Will check out Futuridium, looks neat. Curious how it controls. It looks quite unique. The other game just looks like a side dish. Good month if you have a PS4 though.

Boss Mog

I guess I can download Ground Zeroes and try to get some more trophies since I sold my physical copy last year, but that's about it. You'd think they'd step it up for E3 month. I probably shouldn't complain too vocally though; GAF seems to love all the indie stuff.

Briarios

Awesome month - looking forward to a lot of those games. Haters can hate, but that is a great variety in genres - as far as variety goes, possibly the best month.

Matty77

Going to just repost what I said in the PS+ thread.

Call of Juarez looks decent. I love the FPS genre but I refuse to pay for them because of the direction the genre has gone in.

So every time plus has one it allows me to get my FPS fix without paying 60 dollars to support games that have design choices I don't care for.

Also love GZ I already have it on disc but that's because I collect all metal gear games physicaly but I would rather have digital for playing.

canedaddy

I've been wanting to play Skulls of the Shogun for a while. It's a shame it's only on PS4 and not Vita. It seems like a perfect handheld game (a la Advance Wars).

Majanew

Banned
Bought GZ for $10 during that one PS4 sale Sony ran. Oh well, likely nothing for me. The indie PS+ games have been pretty bad.

DrZeus

Great month! I too was waiting on ground zeroes in some sort of mgs5 bundle but this is awesome as well. I don't own any of the other games either! Reminds me I need to renew.

Futuridium EP Deluxe is OK. Really wonky. Race to the Sun is a much better game.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is awesome. It's like a linear Red Dead Redemption but the shooting is actually fun and the story is actually better because it doesn't drag out.

Cloudberry Kingdom is eh. It is pretty much can be configured into every 2D platformer ever made but lacks any character of any of them.

Can't wait to try Skulls of the Shogun.

gafneo

Banned
I have this weird obsession with Indy games. I hate most of them, but if they are really good,they are my favorite thing in life. I can't stand these bizarre color flashy, line, dot sims.

Top Bottom