• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus games for june: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and 3 other PS4 games...

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Does anyone else have an issue with MGS GZ where the game freezes? It kinda sucks this was the free game and I can't play it...

I'm considering getting PS Plus now, as I just bought a PS4 and Bloodborne.

When I accessbthe PSN store on PS4, I don't see Ground Zeroes among the lost of free PS+ games. Though I do see Snake in a banner at the top of the page.

I alsp can't find Ground Zeroes anywhere in the store by searching for it manually either.

What's going on?

Floody

When I accessbthe PSN store on PS4, I don't see Ground Zeroes among the lost of free PS+ games. Though I do see Snake in a banner at the top of the page.

I alsp can't find Ground Zeroes anywhere in the store by searching for it manually either.

What's going on?

Try the webstore, probably just PSN being PSN.

sense

What's going on?

I am assuming you are in US so try this link

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES

edit: lol beaten

xrnzaaas

It's probably a (temporary) bug. I just checked the EU PS Store on my PC and Ground Zeroes isn't among the free games either. Same thing when you type 'ground zeroes' in the search engine - no results.

It's not showing on the web store for me either. This is what I see when I go to check out this months PS+ games
GvCvyDz.png

Well this is fucking shit. That's the only game I want this month, and I'm going to miss it because Sony are incompetent at running their store.

Any chance sending Sony would retroactively honour it if I got PS Plus now, and then sent them an e-mail about it? At least then there's a record of having notified them before the cutoff, so they can't say I was too late.

bombshell

Well this is fucking shit. That's the only game I want this month, and I'm going to miss it because Sony are incompetent at running their store.

Any chance sending Sony would retroactively honour it if I got PS Plus now, and then sent them an e-mail about it? At least then there's a record of having notified them before the cutoff, so they can't say I was too late.

The July PS+ games are not coming until next Tuesday. You still have a week to redeem them, assuming they get back on the store soon.

Just went on the PS3 store to grab some games that are supposedly on sale (Okami, Demon's Souls, and Ico/Shadow of the Colossus), and those are missing too.

Sort your shit out, Sony!

xrnzaaas

The store was under maintenance today, I couldnt download some games I'd already purchased.
Keep checking for them to come back.

From what I'm reading on other boards it's a small mess. Strider was available for free for some time, but they "fixed it" already. ;)

Anyway I wouldn't worry about Ground Zeroes. It's still a week until the new set and surely Sony will fix the store by then. ;)

Top Bottom