• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus September -- inFamous, RIGS, Child of Light

HotHamBoy

I thought both western regions were the same now?

NA got fucked. As someone who owns I:SS I sure would prefer Hatoful Boyfriend and Child of Light over the shit we get.

The NA blog post got corrected and it looks like we get Hatoful boyfriend at least

Oh good.

How many Ubisoft RPGs use a turn system lol. Not that many. It's really not that bad anyway, and is more a vehicle for the beautiful art and elegant poetry in the game.

Child Of Light
South Park Games (The only Ubi RPGs that I can bypass the turn based fights since I like the cartoons)
Mario + Rabbids

Boke1879

My only complaint about InFamous SS is I think it ended a bit early. Aside from that the shit is fun and the powers you get are fun as well.

Gaardus

The sheer number of games incorrectly listed for the Americas makes me think we just got a peek at October's games. Maybe we'll get Child of Light then, too.

Snoopycat

Banned
Meh. Played Child of light which was mediocre at best. It had nice graphics but the gameplay got old fast. I didn't like Infamous at all. It was just bad.
Oh well, maybe next month they'll finally give me something worth downloading, cos the last ones I bothered with were The Swindle and This war of mine back in January. Those were good games, but man this forced subscription Sony has now is pretty bad

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I already own Infamous, Child of Light, Hatoful (both on PC) and have no VR but thats a decent PS4 lineup all the same. They really are scraping the barrel when it comes to PS3 though. Absolute garbage.

snitsky

So back to EU getting great lineups and NA getting dog shit after three years of equality?

Welp, people did want the PS3 glory days back. Looks like we got our wish.

Man, just watched some videos on Sky Force Anniversary. I can't believe this is what we are getting. What appears to be a freemium game for Androids (someone correct me please, I do not own android), originally came out in 2004 on Palm Pilots. Game looks like a vertical scrolling shmup, but man does it seem lame. Seems designed around shorter levels, grinding them out for stars, used to buy upgrades. But the gameplay looks slow, from the level speed, to the enemy speed, to everything.

So many Vita games, and we get this mess :(

No Child of Light for US? Boo. Second Son is nice, but I already have it.

My sub ends this month and I'm probably not going to renew it. It's at the point where I already own all the good games they give away and basically never play multiplayer.

jf DOOM

Actually bummed out there's no Monster Jam in the states. My kid loves with Monster Trucks and we played the PS4 game to death.

Mariip

I'm just glad we finally got Just Cause 3 after last month's fiasco (i'm from Brazil), Hatoful boyfriend was a pleasant surpride though, wish Child of light was on that list too though...

RedAssedApe

Banned
lol so weird that they posted a bunch of invalid games

Updated Full Lineup for NA

inFamous: Second Son, PS4
Strike Vector Ex, PS4
Truck Racer, PS3
Handball 2016, PS3
We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

Fourth month in a row thatPS+ has quality games. Seems like sony is turning up the ante.

Loved my time with infamous second son and will go back to it soon enough to get a few more trophies, child of light was on my to buy list.

Incredible month!
I've been waiting for a good price on RIGS and never expected to play it for free, that alone makes this month.
Second Son is one of the best games in the system, graphical powerhouse with great performances and a great amount of fun. Every ps4 owner should play it.
Child of Light is one of those games I keep hearing praise about but never managed to make me buy it, can't wait to try it.

chaos789

Banned
So they switched out Child of Light for Strike Vector EX. Strike Vector EX was just on sale for 2 or 3 dollars a few weeks ago.

sense

No Child of Light for US? Boo. Second Son is nice, but I already have it.

My sub ends this month and I'm probably not going to renew it. It's at the point where I already own all the good games they give away and basically never play multiplayer.
Do you not take advantage of the many sales that happen throughout the year that give extra discounts for plus members? I kinda feel like they themselves more than cover the cost of the membership sometimes besides the free games and cloud storage and stuff.

Fat4all

Banned
hatoful-boyfriend-ps-vita-800x4451.jpg

Eusis

Oh, so Hatoful Boyfriend is a go for NA too then? Disappointing we don't see Child of Light but it does change it from "this month is only worth a fuck if you have VR or if you didn't already have Infamous" to "well at least it's one really interesting n0n-VR title in addition to Infamous."

There's not alot of stuff to do really. You really need second son + first light together to make it a complete package. Not a bad game, but I feel I way overpaid for it and should have waited until it hit the $30 mark.

second light isn't good either.. that was a hard play through but I did it.

Oh, so Hatoful Boyfriend is a go for NA too then? Disappointing we don't see Child of Light but it does change it from "this month is only worth a fuck if you have VR or if you didn't already have Infamous" to "well at least it's one really interesting n0n-VR title in addition to Infamous."

I mean it's an anime visual novel dating sim thing. It's interesting to like 1% of people that sub to PS+

Wish they swapped in Child of Light.

Europe list is not very exciting. Already got CoL, and played First light. Not a fan of Infamous.

I was hoping for more visual novel but pigeons, really??

Cleve

This thread just goes to show how impossible it is to please everyone. Seems like a diverse month with some decent titles.

Keym

I was sad at first for not getting Child of Light. :(

But then Sony gave us Hatoful Boyfriend. Good guy Sony. :)

This thread is a rollercoaster for US people. What games are we getting now?

EDIT - haha, so the game I said I was most looking forward to last page (Sky Force Anniversary) is one of the ones that got removed. Fucking fantastic.

Well, they heard many people like pigeon dating simulator.

If we make enough noise, they would probably sub in knack for Infamous.

Top Bottom