• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus September -- inFamous, RIGS, Child of Light

As a closet fan of Handball, I'm hoping that getting the PS3 version of Handball 16 also unlocks the PS4 version. It's not a game I would ever buy (it looks quite shitty) but for free, why the hell not.

Being a new player to the series i really loved Infamous.

its only bad point was the dead openworld , but as an action game it plays great

Fdkn

I'd rather take Strike Vector EX than the overrated boredom of Child of Light.

So the latter wasn't given for vita? Did I really pay for it and I don't remember? welp =/

GWX

I wonder what Brazil/Latam will get, since we already got Strike Vector EX instead of Just Cause 3 last month (I know 🙄). Hopefully Child of Light, ideally the Just Cause 3 we deserve, probably something much worse.

Best month for me in a long while.

inFAMOUS: Second Son
Child of Light
RIGS: Mechanised Combat League

Don't have any of these games but was eyeing all of them.

I wonder what Brazil/Latam will get, since we already got Strike Vector EX instead of Just Cause 3 last month (I know 🙄). Hopefully Child of Light, ideally the Just Cause 3 we deserve, probably something much worse.

Quit your pessimism. In LATAM we're getting everything NA is getting plus Just Cause 3, although since we got Strike Vector last month, we're technically getting it instead of Strike Vector.

Mithos

I wish one could start downloading a game in advance before you "buy it/get it free", and then when you "pay/get it for free" it activates.

Well this or actually have an internet connection that would download 20GB in a 2-3 hours instead of 12-18hrs+

WITHE1982

Fantastic month in all.

I already have InFAMOUS and Child of Light but with Rigs and Hatoful Boyfriend there it makes it a very solid showing for PS+

Also a good move to make Rigs available free as the player base is meant to be almost none-existent. Hopefully this will give it a welcome boost. Shame the studio shut down before seeing the increase in numbers.

I'd rather take Strike Vector EX than the overrated boredom of Child of Light.

So the latter wasn't given for vita? Did I really pay for it and I don't remember? welp =/

I was wondering the same, I have a Vita only copy that I presumed came with PS+ at some stage but I can't find any record of that. It's confusing me since if I did actually buy it I'm not sure why I would have bought it on Vita instead of PS4.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I've barely even touched First Light let alone played Second Son so I don't mind this sitting in my backlog.

Glass Rebel

Didn't like what I played of First Light so I doubt I'll enjoy Second Son. Already have Child of Light but my girlfriend got more enjoyment out of it than I did. Meh month for me.

timberger

Strike Vector is actually really good fun, but don't expect to get a lot out of it if you're not going to play the multiplayer. That's where it really shines.

I already own it, Infamous and Rigs, so this isn't a great month for me. Handball? I hadn't even heard of that before reading this.

whitehawk

Banned
I really wish I had a VR headset, RIGS is the first game I want to try and second is a playthrough of RE7.
If it makes you feel better I think rigs is one of the worst VR experiences I've had, and I've tried every headset and various games out there. Aside from not being a great game, the VR isn't immersive at all, unlike something like Batman.

xrnzaaas

Glad didn't buy Child of Light in summer sale I felt it coming and bought Trine 3 instead.

Trine 3 imo also has big chances of coming to PS+. Trine 2 was already offered and Trine 3 didn't sell too well so Frozenbyte may be looking for additional money to stay afloat.

LordPhantX

Neo Member
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247704746&postcount=158

If they are going to offer full version of Child Of Light at cheap price in an upcoming sale, then it would be wiser to wait for that sale and not fall in Sony's "Punishment for getting free games" of this month.
This might be true for some games but there are only few add-ons for Child of Light that already cheap.

Trine 3 imo also has big chances of coming to PS+. Trine 2 was already offered and Trine 3 didn't sell too well so Frozenbyte may be looking for additional money to stay afloat.
Tbh I thought it may also come but we don't know when! I think it was a good price for such a beautiful game.

Top Bottom