• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita Friend List Thread

Omiee

OmieeZF-LIVE

will have fifa, motorstorm rc and a few other games tomorrow.

please add me for some fifa games online

cool_trainer

I have Wipeout and should be getting Hot Shots Golf, Uncharted, and Katamari any day in the mail.

I will be your friend forever :]

Weenerz

Banned
Ubikeey

Wipeout 2048
Hot Shots Golf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

These are my current multiplayer games, didn't see the need to post my single player games.

KillGore

PSN: White-Sharingan

I already added two or three of you but please add me :)

I currently have Wipeout
Will get escape plan, SSD, Blob, Gravity Rush (when it comes out...), LBP, etc

would love to have GAFers from all over the world add me :) would be awesome. I'm from PR btw.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have PS3 and Vita on same account.

EDIT 2: Well, I added a bunch of you guys, my friend's list is almost full (first time ever). If people want to add me, please state that you're from GAF (if visitors want to add me, tell me so too)

patsu

patsu !

Regrettably my friends list is full. Waiting for Sony to up the limit, at least for PS+ members. 8^(

Just got my Vita today. All I have right now is Golden Abyss and Super Stardust Delta, but yeah... feel free to add me. Will probably get Touch My Katamari, Wipeout 2048 and Lumines at some stage.

ID is Acquiescence for both the Vita and PS3. Make sure to give me a heads up and let me know you're from NeoGaf.

I'm a bit of a LBP nut, so when the forthcoming Vita iteration comes out, (adopts Mexican accent) you and me hooooolmes, we gonna have some fuuuuun. I'll be dedicated to some heavy co-op play for that one.

Flib

Psn id: lukewarmmartini

I have uncharted, wipeout, UMVC3, Super Stardust, rayman and escape plan. I'll add others from this thread when I get home, but feel free to add me on your own!

PSN ID: JLateralus

Games I have (US Games):

Super Stardust Delta
Wipeout 2048

That's it for now, but I'll probably have Hot Shots and Lumines by the weekend.

PSN name: Rham

I have FIFA, Wipeout, UMvC3, Hot Shots, and Virtua Tennis. I'll accept anyone who adds me. I don't really have any friends with a Vita.

Goretrail

Goretrail is mine if anyone wants to add me. Going to be playing a lot since someone broke into my house night before last and got my luanch 60 gig and my 360, lol.

Have HSG, MvC, Lumines, Rayman, Mutant Blob, and Stardust.

Xathos

Neo Member
PSN: Zyantos

I currently own:

Super Stardust Delta
Uncharted
Wipeout
UMvC 3
Hot Shots
Lumines

Upcoming:
Motorstorm RC
Gravity Rush

jost

Neo Member
Undoingduck

Hot shots
Wipeout 2048
Uncharted
Blazblue

and soon I'll have UMvC3

Just send a ton of FR to fellow gaffers!

Kambing

PSEN: Kesucian

Games: UMC3, Hot Shot and Wipeout
Soon: Blazblue and FIFA
When it comes out: Motorstorm RC and Unit 13

Only listing games i intend to MP. Feel free to add me! Will add some of you later when i am on my ps vita.

Jaroof

PSN
Jaroof4500

Games
Uncharted
Little Deviants
Hotshots Golf
Super Stardust Delta
Escape Plan
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
Hustle Kings
Lumines

Will Have Soon
Rayman Origins
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Touch My Katamari
Modnation Racers

mrklaw

MrArseFace
why is it sayign I can't add any more friends? I only have two outstanding requests, and 40 people in my friends list (38 + 2 pending)

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
TerrifyerCW

Uncharted
Hot Shots Golf
UMvC3
Rayman Origins
NGS Plus
Virtua Tennis 4
Wipeout 2048

EDIT:

why is it sayign I can't add any more friends? I only have two outstanding requests, and 40 people in my friends list (38 + 2 pending)
It's possible the person you're trying to add doesn't have space on his/her friends list.

ChuckNyce

I'm "ChuckNyce" on PS3 and Vita. Feel free to add me and I'll return the favor.

I've currently got UMVC, Hot Shots, and Uncharted.

ChuckNyce

I think I read in another thread that that happens when the person you're trying to add has already hit the 100 friend cap. Could be wrong though.

Jeff-DSA

ID: jar155

I have:

- Hot Shots Golf
- Wipeout (though it won't let me connect to the servers on this title for some reason)
- Katamari
- Lumines
- Little Deviants
- Super Stardust HD (soon)
- Escape Plan

Top Bottom