• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noi

If I can find it I'll buy it and you can play it vicariously Grim.

If the silly thing had video out, It'd be even easier to do via streams. It's kinda frustrating that I can't do Vita streams. >:E

(It'd also prevent hilarious conference showings with over the shoulder cameras to demo stuff.)

dsigns1

I asked Randy Pitchford about Borderlands 2 on Kotaku's Q&A.

Q. Hypothetically speaking, if Borderlands 2 for Vita was being made, when would it be announced?

DuvalMagic
It would be announced when it's been committed to and sufficiently far enough along where all involved parties feel benefit through announcing it.

Other questions and answers:

Q. So I really wanted to know what's happening, if anything is happening with the playstation vita version of borderlands 2?

DuvalMagic @meisgonnakickass an hour ago
Talking is happening.

Q. Your game is just insame, best FPS of this gen hands down, and it could be fabulous to be able to play it on the go. So I have one question, because the subject was often brought by you or your team, but is there any REAL possibilities to ever see Borderland2 on Vita ? And who would decide such a thing. And is the Vita capable to handle Borderlands 2.

DuvalMagic @romain.dupuy 3 hours ago
I think there's a real possibility. For fun, look at twitter interactions between @DuvalMagic, @amboyes and @yosp

Derrick01

Banned
I just don't see the point of playing a full port of BL2 on Vita a year or likely more from now. It could be fun but at that point the game will be discarded by a lot of people or they'll just breeze through it on autopilot because they've played it who knows how many times.

An Uncharted: GA or Assassin's Creed Liberation type of game would be great though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
NEW Paint Park (Tentative Name) Announced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0lQUMXxit8&list=PLF900F6EBE4E2AED0&index=5&feature=plpp_video

1. New drawning options
2. Twitter support
3. Skill Levels
4. Trends (?)
5. New minigames
6. Requests
7. DLC support
8. Stamps
9. Online communication

I love Paint Park, looking forward to online drawning competition.

OH MY GOD. Now Spats and I can draw penises to each other with better precision and post them on twitter.

Thank you based Sony for updating that. Probably one of the best "paint" apps on touch-screens at the moment but could be better.

I just don't see the point of playing a full port of BL2 on Vita a year or likely more from now. It could be fun but at that point the game will be discarded by a lot of people or they'll just breeze through it on autopilot because they've played it who knows how many times.

An Uncharted: GA or Assassin's Creed Liberation type of game would be great though.
I'd kill for another adventure game over a FPS.

But Takao said its a nice way to Community. :p
I know, plus I don't like them! It's perfect!

spats

OH MY GOD. Now Spats and I can draw penises to each other with better precision and post them on twitter.

Thank you based Sony for updating that. Probably one of the best "paint" apps on touch-screens at the moment but could be better.

I don't think you (or anyone else for that matter) is ready for my high definition digital schlongs. Anyway, they need to add either a color wheel or HSB sliders for color picking. The color swatch thing they've added sort of works too, but it's not really ideal. Simple layers would be awesome as well but that's probly too much to ask from something like Paint Park.

Anyway, can't wait to try it out.

PSM needs to deliver some great painting apps, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom