• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita western launch thread, p. 2 | Simply the most desirable handheld yet released

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Went to my gs in Colorado and not a soul is there. I paid for my vita though! Only one wifi left at the GS, like 15 of the 3g ones Lol. Also bought a 32gb card damn it. 100$ ugh.

M.W.

Got mine to work.. took a few minutes and the loading stalled longer than normal.

Eventually watched IP Man and saw that everything worked as desired, excited to have Netflix on my Vita.

Hmm, I guess it just loads up sluggishly. I'll probably utilize Netflix more now, lol.

EVERYTHING FOR NORTH AMERICA IS UP! GO GO GO GO GO!

Soi-Fong

Yup, just search for them. lol I would be downloading like crazy, but I'm going retail.

Darko

So is all the stuff up only through search? Didn't see anything on the vita store after switching it off a moment ago.

I only see them when I search... I even closed and reopened the store and its still the same. (this was on the vita)

edit: its all there when you look on the ps3 vita section

Unit 13 is 65% finished, just excited to see how it controls/looks.

Then tomorrow during lunch break I hope to find Shinobido 2 and Touch My Katamari to pick up retail. Then my launch collection will be complete for a few weeks until more stuff rolls out.

wow..how early is your flight tomorrow? And what is the line like where you are at. I am about to leave for my gamestop in the next 30 min.

Flight is at 7:25. Alarm is set for 5:15.

At the moment I'm the only one here. Spotted the employees inside the GS, so hopefully they'll open up and let me in soon.

Then it is home to do the set up and star the firmware upgrade before crashing. I'll have to play tomorrow. :)

Darko

oh snap.. there are AR games too.... I love you sony!

edit: Search "cliff diving" "table soccer" and "fireworks"

Apath

So literally every PSP game that was on the PSN store is available to download on Vita now.. Do people recommend Patapon 1 or 2 more??

Will I miss any story if i go straight to 2?
I jumped straight into 2 and was fine. I'm not sure if there is much of a story anyways.

MarkusRJR

Are the facebook/twitter/netflix apps up?

Oh, and I just bought a $20 PSN card at my local 7/11. What should I buy for my Vita?

-Super Stardust Delta + Megaman Maverick Hunter
-Escape Plan + Crush
-Corpse Party

I'm most interested in Corpse Party, but I'm not sure if it's any good (or how it'll look upscaled).

Oh, and why does only 3 of my 34 psp games work on vita? Seriously, what the fuck.

It sucks you have to reboot for it to update, im just gonna use my ps3.

I didn't mean like, hardware reboot, just exit PSN, and reenter it.

Also.. is it just me.. or si there a "cross platform play" app?

Or is that a video?... it doesn't say.. downloading just in case.

Darko

I didn't mean like, hardware reboot, just exit PSN, and reenter it.

Also.. is it just me.. or si there a "cross platform play" app?

Or is that a video?... it doesn't say.. downloading just in case.

I did do that... I closed the app entirely and it still isnt updated.

tenz0r

Is the DLC for Super Star Dust Delta worth the extra $5? (the game/dlc bundle) I have $10 in my wallet so its enough for getting the base game, but if the DLC is worth paying the extra $5, I will go out and buy a $20 card tomorrow. I will eventually buy another $15 PSN game, so I don't mind. Just want to make sure the DLC is worth the extra cost first.

Geeze, can't wait to get off work and pick up my vita that I preordered from the futureshop (canada) near my house tomorrow. I will be pissed if they don't have enough systems to cover all the pre-orders and I have to wait for the next shipment to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom