• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

Ah, this reminded me to check. Tokyo made a new one lets try it on for size. I agree it looks cool on the site but in game it's not that great.

Edit: Or not. Social club page is running like ass and isn't loading any emblems.

more emblem problems? :D fix this shit guerrilla!

(i vote for the gradient shaded clean logo back too, the current is too complex for the game to handle)

more emblem problems? :D fix this shit guerrilla!

(i vote for the gradient shaded clean logo back too, the current is too complex for the game to handle)
I'm not in the main crew, but when I eventually am accepted into the glorious ranks, I would almost prefer the clean look of the classic logo, what it was before. Everything looks great on the website, but low res'ed out you can't even see details D:

One of those cases where simplicity is better I feel.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I put it back to the classic GAF logo. I like to keep things simple.

Thanks to all those that submitted logos. For future reference if you want your logo to be considered for use please make something more in the vein of the timeless GAF logo.

We still have some open slots in the main crew. I've let everyone in who has followed the directions in the OP then PM'd me. Is the PM me part not in the OP. I'll have to check and change that if it's the case.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I sent a pm only cause I read it in the instructions.

Hopefully it actually sent

Wow. Just checked and its not in my sent items. I know for sure indent one. I'll send another. Sorry rob.

Ok I tried again. No idea if the mobile site is working with PMs.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I sent a pm only cause I read it in the instructions.

Hopefully it actually sent

Wow. Just checked and its not in my sent items. I know for sure indent one. I'll send another. Sorry rob.

Ok I tried again. No idea if the mobile site is working with PMs.

Sent. No worries sometimes mobile gaf is screwy.

Roulette

Sorry to Warchief, I (pointystick) didn't have my headset on. Drove us back to town for something to do, got us ito a scuffle, then had to bail to help the wife. At least your friend got to kill me for that $7k bounty, I guess.

Well, I'm rocking a dunce cap for a couple days, I finally got flagged as a bad sport for someone intentionally driving into my tank that I called out to take care of another asshat who was causing terror with his. >_<

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Sent PM to get into the GAF crew, although I'm not sure you guys are still playing this game, lol.

Sent request also via Social Club and signed myself to the Google Doc (#471)

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
for some reason i got booted from the crew?

it seems like a lot of other people may have too, since the count is down to 165...

i requested an invite back in though

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Can't access the iFruit App, "connection problem" (iOS, iPad Mini), anyone else with the same problem?

Btw, sent request to join the crew to CatDaFelix

Been a while since I've been active on the ps3 gaf crew, so no surprise that I got booted. Luckily I just got rid of my xbox live account, so I should be able to contribute alot more time to the ps3 gaf crew. Social club request has been sent as well as updated gdoc info.

Guiberu

Added my info to the doc, requested an invite.

Would be good to play with some "locals"

I'm a brit gaffer, so those that still play - hit me up on PSN using the same ID as my name here.

Top Bottom