• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 - Regional User Faces... :)

McBacon said:
icon_scott.png
icon_scot2.png

Cheers!

M3wThr33

Banned
I'm thinking in a few days, someone, maybe me, should gather these all up into a single zip, to make it easy to load on the PS3. (Or just browse the forum on the PS3 itself, but that's not as fun)

M3wThr33

Banned
Between this, the PSN thursday threads, the Theme threads and various meetup threads, the PS3 wouldn't be half as cool without this community.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
M3wThr33 said:
I'm thinking in a few days, someone, maybe me, should gather these all up into a single zip, to make it easy to load on the PS3. (Or just browse the forum on the PS3 itself, but that's not as fun)

All I'm doing now is saving these icons in a User Icons/Regional folder shared with the PS3 via TVersity so that all I need to do is copy them over.

Besides, someone should do a new thread (possibily stick) with these icons PLUS others based on game characters or whatever. Like this one I did a while ago.

6y17m76.png

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Wax Free Vanilla said:
Could somebody do me a Killzone Helghast head?

Just knocked this up; not perfect, but I tested it on the PS3 and it looks pretty nice.
Edit: Added one with no pipes.

killehad.png
killhead2.png

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Xater said:
Custom Avatars would be awesome but I think Sony fears the dicks/vaginas. :lol

How come MS doesn't?

Answer: Only Friends' custom avatars are shown. If someone is not on your Friend List it just shows the "MS approved" avatar.

AzianFury

I've know of this feature for a long time now, but I didn't know it supported transparency. I tried it before, it didn't work (it filled the transparent area with white). That was one of my requested feature.

Since when did it support transparency? Anyway, this is great. Anyway, here's my first attempt of a flag:

icon_ph.png

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Could somebody do this with the official emblem of The Hague?

wapen.gif

or if that doesn't quite work out; the emblem of the local football-club will do nicely as well:
Ado_Den_Haag_Logo_4.jpg

Top Bottom