• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 keeps telling me I don't have enough space for downloads, yet I do.

kiri

It's complete torture, this stuff.

So it's a 140MB download

But that will be totaled with 30-40+ GB when you factor in ALL the downloads you ever made for that title. This is what the PS4 will count, rather than the measly 140MB.

You'll probably have to clear an extra 10GB of space to make up 80GB at least.

It's a joke, frankly.

Hmm, I don't think it even that - I have about 40GB free right now and am attempting FFXV Judgment Disc (only 13.5GB) and still it won't work. That title is its own self-contained download so it can't be over the limit surely.

And don't call me Shirley.

SomTervo

Hmm, I don't think it even that - I have about 40GB free right now and am attempting FFXV Judgment Disc (only 13.5GB) and still it won't work. That title is its own self-contained download so it can't be over the limit surely.

And don't call me Shirley.

Hmm. That 13.5 will be worth 27GB (downloaded twice - once for install, once for download). Naturally there's no "full game" for FFXV yet...

Man, it's such a black magic. So ridiculous.

kiri, have you... Have you ever seen a grown man naked.

ps3ud0

Just having the same issue trying to dl the RS:Siege free weekend demo - got 70GB free, for a 16GB demo but no dice. Been lazy now having a 2TB HDD so will need to delete some rubbish but wish it was more obvious how much it needs...

Not the end of the world but just feels silly deleting stuff hoping it works

ps3ud0 8)

Linkura

This happened to me recently. Except I had like 300 GB free. I ended up humoring it and deleting a couple GBs' worth of demos and it suddenly said I had the 300 GB free.

Top Bottom