• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 mass production is happening (Leaked pictures on Chinese board)

Labadal

pPlIen5.jpg

p0BkvHP.jpg

If I look closely, I think I can see my console on the left.

wapplew

They can't launch in Japan without software that's going to move the console. So unless they're going to be announcing a decent amount of launch and launch window Japanese-friendly software at their 9/9 conference and TGS, then I just don't see how it could launch this year.

That's my biggest concern too. It's too quite on Japanese side of thing lately. Assume games announcement at 9/9, how long does a game usually take from announcement to launch?

They can't launch in Japan without software that's going to move the console. So unless they're going to be announcing a decent amount of launch and launch window Japanese-friendly software at their 9/9 conference and TGS, then I just don't see how it could launch this year.

Yeah, I think so. If they secure Yakuza Ishin, FFXIV, Samurai Warriors 4(lol, i am dreaming) for Q1 2014 , launch in late December is needed.

That's my biggest concern too. It's too quite on Japanese side of thing lately. Assume games announcement at 9/9, how long does a game usually take from announcement to launch?

when we question wheres the games for vita especially for vita they obviously been secretly working with ps4.

Some one on a Chinese bbs (baidu via A9VG) leaked these pictures. Can you feel it? itshappening.gif

pPlIen5.jpg

p0BkvHP.jpg

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.

2013_%2525206_14_19_38.jpg

Odd. I thought it was inside looking out, the image being its reflection against the window.

I always thought that, but just giving it a closer look now, if it was a reflection, the controller image would be inverted horizontally. So "Wii U" should read backwards in a reflection. I think anyway.

Verendus

Banned
Just think there are some folk at Sony right now who have a PS4, but they have nothing to play on it. Feel sorry for them.

PS4 HAS NO GAMES!

nero2082

Dear Chinese friends,

please produce me a fantastic console, and would you mind making couple additional ones for my buddies as well? they're interested

yours sincerely,
Gaffer

I don't get what should be "so damn true" - do you have any proof that Sony has a larger stock of PS4 as of now?
Huh, alright, I see you're taking the joke more seriously than anyone else here. It was as simple as more brown boxes in a picture than another picture of brown boxes. Not sure why you're taking it like this.

Top Bottom