• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 NDC and SWB bundles at 299.99$ starting from december 6th ( ends december 19th)

Parody post?

No, its true. Nintendo prices for their consoles and games are worst as they wont drop or offer any good deals in retail and eshop compared to PS4/XB1 offers. You can game huge library for cheaper price in PS4/XB1 in contrast you are limited to Nintendo library at higher (Premium) price if you want to game using their console.

Cornbread78

Is cod bundle exclusive to gamestop? I see one with an official looking box for 349.99

We just got a large shipment of 500 GB BOIII bundles yesterday, which was suprising. It's the normal PS4 bundled in with BOIII. Sony is doing a much MUCH better job keeping us stocked this year compared to last year...

NApNGpB.jpg

sense

We just got a large shipment of 500 GB BOIII bundles yesterday, which was suprising. It's the normal PS4 bundled in with BOIII. Sony is doing a much MUCH better job keeping us stocked this year compared to last year...
I feel like that is the bundle that will be 299 going into Christmas since ndc and star wars bundles promo is supposed to end on the 19th

Elandyll

Banned
Mmmmh... Got to wonder if that bundle won't be the big $299 push after the 19th...

Seems that last year they had only so many consoles produced, but supply has been crazy this year.

I still can't believe they had (possibly) more than 1.6m available to sell in Nov in the US alone, which in theory is something like 30-40% of their WW market.

Guymelef

Any info about the price?
Seems to be physical version, right?

Tankard

Oh, so that's their plan? Battlefront bundle to get people with Eps. 7 hype and then BLOPS 3 through xmas?
Interesting, if they make the COD bundle $299 for Xmas i'm thinking it will be even more effective than the Battlefront one.

noobie

Banned
Oh, so that's their plan? Battlefront bundle to get people with Eps. 7 hype and then BLOPS 3 through xmas?
Interesting, if they make the COD bundle $299 for Xmas i'm thinking it will be even more effective than the Battlefront one.

Dont you think time for launching COD BLOPS 3 bundle is gone? isnt it a bit too late.

Cornbread78

Any info about the price?
Seems to be physical version, right?

It was soooo busy last night (even with the Patriot's game on dammit) that I didn't get a chance to scan it and check. It was set for a special either this week or next, so I'm assuming it will be in next weeks flyer. Looked like a disk copy of the game though..

Tankard

Dont you think time for launching COD BLOPS 3 bundle is gone? isnt it a bit too late.

Not in the slightest.
Christmas is the time for gifts, it's the perfect time for that kid or casual gamer to buy or be gifted the cheapest bundle possible that includes a title like the newest COD.

Raist

Banned
Offers on Amazon:

Germany
500GB black - €299
500GB black + Destiny TTK - €299
500GB black + FIFA16 or ACS - €333

Spain
Can't find anything significant

Italy
500GB black - €299

Bit weak so far. Best offers are on Amazon France I guess.

Guymelef

Offers on Amazon:

Germany
500GB black - €299
500GB black + Destiny TTK - €299
500GB black + FIFA16 or ACS - €333

Spain
Can't find anything significant

Italy
500GB black - €299

Bit weak so far. Best offers are on Amazon France I guess.

Yep, nothing in Spain. Maybe next week, biggest week of the year.

Hoo-doo

Banned
PS4 down to 288€ at MediaMarkt in the Netherlands.

Seeing as it is the biggest electronics retailer in the country, it's sure to sell a few units.
Then again, christmas really isn't that big of a 'gift-holiday' over here, because that's on december fifth.

true but when you think about it, didnt they sold almost what they made that year? i bet if they had the capacity to make 3M GTA5 bundles they would have done it imo

that BO3 bundle is sure going to do well, i wonder if amazon if gonna get that kind of stock as well? NDC is already sold out (sold by third parties but not for a $300 price tag) on amazon so maybe that will replace it

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Sony simply MUST put out a Naughty Dog Bundle next Christamas for $400: Uncharted 4 (plus DLC if available) + The Nathan Drake Collection + The Last Of Us Remastered. $350 would be even better of course.

RedAssedApe

Banned
The LE console? No. It's 429 at most places. Best Buy had it for 50 off all last week though.

cornbread already confirmed but there's a non-LE bundle. stock PS4 w/500GB + blops3. don't see it anywhere else listed except gamestop at the moment.

Toki767

Sony simply MUST put out a Naughty Dog Bundle next Christamas for $400: Uncharted 4 (plus DLC if available) + The Nathan Drake Collection + The Last Of Us Remastered. $350 would be even better of course.

PS4's will be $300 and under by this time next year. There's just no way they can charge $400 again.

Which probably also put the rest the speculation that the price will be officially cut to $299.

Probably so. We'll see if PS4 sales collapse in January like they did for the Xbox One last year.

I think Sony figures their strong Q1 lineup will carry them, and perhaps they're right. They could still see YoY gains in Q1...afterall, PS4 is still $50 cheaper than last year and it has SFV, UC4, etc.

Raist

Banned
So I don't know how indicative that is, but the reduced price is still live at some amazon sites.

Amazon FR still has the regular 500GB black console for €299, and even a bundle with ACS at the same price. Amazon DE has the 500GB for €279 even.

But I guess some retailers might keep it at that price if they want to, regardless of the "official" end of the promotion.

viHuGi

Banned
So I don't know how indicative that is, but the reduced price is still live at some amazon sites.

Amazon FR still has the regular 500GB black console for €299, and even a bundle with ACS at the same price. Amazon DE has the 500GB for €279 even.

But I guess some retailers might keep it at that price if they want to, regardless of the "official" end of the promotion.

Europe # USA.

Ends at 22/12 here.

johnny956

Yup Best Buy made large shipments all the up to yesterday. We also were told to hold for sale until today

Abdiel

Best Buy has a $50 gift card with purchase this week.

Correct. Base price returns to $349 now, but our bundles offer a $50 GC... So it's a higher base investment, but you could turn that around towards a game, or something, and make it a similar cost base - It still requires you spend $349 first, which comes with the limitations of the higher price.

Ashtar

Bought my nephews the uncharted bundle last night and I'm gonna give them some of my old games as well. I wish I was gonna get them one earlier so i could have got a black friday deal but ah well

Conduit

Banned

Same plan with NDC bundle for Black Friday week.

Top Bottom