• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

caustictoast

Neo Member
Amazon order which is still in "preparing to dispatch" status. I ordered mine on the 11th June. :(

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

You'll get it. Amazon is good at shipping and terrible at keeping you updated that they did.

Mik3F

THIS IS SCARY!
As soon as I read what you said, I thought Awww, mine isn't yet...
Again F5ed...

We have your parcel, and it's on its way to your nearest depot in Appleton

ITS HAPPENING!

Where doe sit say which Depot its going to? Mine doesn't mention a depot

Addnan

CS were able to give me a pretty accurate time for when my order will be dispatched and they were correct. They said my one is scheduled to leave around 16:00 with DPD, it got dispatched around 16:15 with DPD. Might be worth a shot for some of you still waiting.

Bancho

I didn't pre-order and the past week I've Been stressing if I would get a ps4. All the lads at work all pre-ordered and had their dispatch emails today. Popped into Argos on way home from work, spoke to a manager to ask if they had stock for sale tomorrow and was gonna Que up in the morning to see if I could grab one. Nice lady let me reserve a killzone bundle which I pick up tomorrow morning! Result!!!!

It's happening!!

Huggers

Won't be worried unless it still says that when I wake up, they tend to dispatch stuff to me really late at night by Amazon Logistics as I'm only about 30 minutes from their hub

But of course it only compounds the waiting

Sounds like you'll be fine. I'm guessing 99% of us will be. Still a tense wait though

I didn't pre-order and the past week I've Been stressing if I would get a ps4. All the lads at work all pre-ordered and had their dispatch emails today. Popped into Argos on way home from work, spoke to a manager to ask if they had stock for sale tomorrow and was gonna Que up in the morning to see if I could grab one. Nice lady let me reserve a killzone bundle which I pick up tomorrow morning! Result!!!!

It's happening!!

lol, they shouldnt have done that, its against store policy.
Nice one though :)

Stuart444

Just want to check, the separate DS4s (like the blue one I've ordered), they don't come with a USB do they? If so, that's alright, can always use my PS3 one on it.

LAA

Where doe sit say which Depot its going to? Mine doesn't mention a depot

Its like a table and the last column says what I pasted before.
If you get an e-mail from ShopTo or wherever you ordered from though, it contains a different link which seems more clear, but the same information it seems either way.

Have to say I CAN FEEL THE HYPE HERE!

"We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly"

DPD. I guess it's either in (or heading to) Oldbury. Is it weird that I like tracking parcels?

Dinda

Great, i ordered at Amazon on June 11th and it is still not even in "Dispatching now" status. Still only "preordered".

I hope it just doesn't update the order status properly and everything is fine, but I'm really starting to worry. Especially when i look at the other thread with the lines in Germany for the midnight sale, so buying one out in the wild instead is probably not an option.

Stuart444

Its like a table and the last column says what I pasted before.
If you get an e-mail from ShopTo or wherever you ordered from though, it contains a different link which seems more clear, but the same information it seems either way.

Have to say I CAN FEEL THE HYPE HERE!

also that link will have the stalker map tomorrow morning when it gets sent out.

Will be helpful since if it (and the parcel force) deliveries don't come before 2:30, I need to leave the fiancee in the house to take them since I have to head out to the job centre for an hour.

Hopefully both couriers get things delivered by lunch timeish like they usually do but with the PS4 launch, they could easily be very busy tomorrow.

Rich!

I asked before but no luck

What time are people without a preorder starting to queue at Tesco/Asda? I'm heading there at half 7.

LAA

also that link will have the stalker map tomorrow morning when it gets sent out.

Will be helpful since if it (and the parcel force) deliveries don't come before 2:30, I need to leave the fiancee in the house to take them since I have to head out to the job centre for an hour.

Hopefully both couriers get things delivered by lunch timeish like they usually do but with the PS4 launch, they could easily be very busy tomorrow.

Hope it comes before 12:45, need to go to uni after that, but I plan on finishing early... ;)

Rich!

still not dispatched. Amazon.de - PRIME ordered on the 11th of june.

WHAT THE FUCK AMAZON :( :( :(

Majority of people who ordered A Link Between Worlds with release date guaranteed from Amazon didn't get it until tuesday this week, even though it was released last friday.

The sooner people stop using Amazon for release day, the better.

coljae

DPD: "We have your parcel, and it's on its way to your nearest depot in Appleton"

I would happily sit outside that depot tonight, unload the delivery and sort every parcel just to get my package early.

The final hurdle. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Mik3F

DPD: "We have your parcel, and it's on its way to your nearest depot in Appleton"

I would happily sit outside that depot tonight, unload the delivery and sort every parcel just to get my package early.

What other updates does yours give?

LAA

Me and you both dude! ha ha.

PaulLFC

How we doing team? ShopTo say my order is complete. DPD say they're waiting for my parcel
Exactly my situation, hope DPD updates soon. No email from ShopTo yet either.

Gamestop have despatched both my DS4 and Camera. NFS and ACIV despatched by Tesco.

Top Bottom