• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

Rafy

I hope I can redeem them with my eu account, I don't want my games to be tied to a sub account. Would be amazing, I was planning to go all digital and this would sweeten the deal surely. The prices in the eu store are Cray Cray

I am jumping on that either way, now if the codes are region free too then I am not buying retail again.

THEaaron

Glad I've invested some coins into my Rig. Can play BF4 at much higher fps and visual fidelity on the PC than the PS4 and next week I'm going to play the shit out of Killzone.

#HybridMasterRace

Hixx

THIS ISN'T HELPING

Fortunately I still have 10 whole days to think about it. 10 days... 10 fucking days.

*sob*

Has Battlefield been fixed on PS4 yet? Last I read, admittedly a few days ago, it was straight up broken. Corrupting saves and crashing frequently.

I play the PC version and it's great fun... when it works.

Nozem

Damn I wanna play Resogun. Anyone knows if the leaderboards are global?

It's not fair those filthy Americans get a 2 week headstart.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Now. Now see here chaps, I may have made a huge mistake as launch fever begins to get the best of me.

I haven't preordered, so what is the chance I could possibly get a UK PS4 for Christmas Day? Seein Amazon's declaration that aint gonna be possible has put the shits up me, but then I wonder what the best "in store" price would be as surely theyre not going to be sold out to that extent. Right. Right?

Help.

Now. Now see here chaps, I may have made a huge mistake as launch fever begins to get the best of me.

I haven't preordered, so what is the chance I could possibly get a UK PS4 for Christmas Day? Seein Amazon's declaration that aint gonna be possible has put the shits up me, but then I wonder what the best "in store" price would be as surely theyre not going to be sold out to that extent. Right. Right?

Help.

Have a look at the lesser known stores for electricals like John Lewis etc. Not many will think of places like that so there may be more chance of grabbing one.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death

Help.

Id say Amazon are still probably your best bet without paying a premium. Order one online with them and start looking around for one elsewhere (some places may still have some knack bundles etc), you can always cancel your order with Amazon if you find one

Is AC4 on PS4 out in the UK this week or next?

I've had it preordered with my console for a while, but the release dates I'm seeing for it are down as this friday.

Just wondering if I should be expecting it to ship this week or not.

Carbonox

Is AC4 on PS4 out in the UK this week or next?

I've had it preordered with my console for a while, but the release dates I'm seeing for it are down as this friday.

Just wondering if I should be expecting it to ship this week or not.

It's out this week along with FIFA 14.

So us in the UK will be sitting here with two PS4 games but no console to play them on until next week. Dicks.

Sinthetic

I tried the DS4 at my local GAME and I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely an improvement over the 3. Nice comfortable triggers, great D-Pad, better weight and form that feels good on the hands.

Very nice stuff.

mitchman

Gold Member
WTF!? Elkjop.no just shipped my order. So either there's a mistake or I'll have the PS4 on Thursday.

They might ship it and it's being held at the distribution center or something? But do tell if you receive it so I can pester komplett.no to send mine out earlier :)

Glad I've invested some coins into my Rig. Can play BF4 at much higher fps and visual fidelity on the PC than the PS4 and next week I'm going to play the shit out of Killzone.

#HybridMasterRace

Rocking an i7 and Titan, been playing BF4 on PC and I am still getting it for the PS4.

I like going from PC versions to console, far easier to get kills. Besides, I don't know many folks who play on PC these days. Like the thought of sitting on the sofa for a game on a Saturday night with a few beers.

mekes

On the subject of Fifa 14, I bought last years game on the PS3 and it booted me from the server every 5 minutes, made playing UT impossible. Apparently its a common problem for anybody using the Virgin Media Superhub. Is anybody here a big enough fan of the series that they might know whether Fifa 14 is suffering from the same problems?

I wouldn't want to buy the new version if it was, but I might be interested in the name of variety if those problems are gone.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Help.

you could try tesco who seem to still have some stock, or try the supermarkets generally around midnight.
if it comes to it, you can have my 2nd phase preorder slip from game.

I don't see any major issues with you getting one before christmas

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I was one of the people that lost their Blockbuster pre-order, so glad Argos stepped up and took the extra stock, all paid up now and fingers crossed I get it day one although Argos told me they send them out on the 28th for the 29th.

THEaaron

Rocking an i7 and Titan, been playing BF4 on PC and I am still getting it for the PS4.

I like going from PC versions to console, far easier to get kills. Besides, I don't know many folks who play on PC these days. Like the thought of sitting on the sofa for a game on a Saturday night with a few beers.

That is really interesting to hear. Most PC gamers are elitist with a hardware like yours. I'm going for "the best of both worlds".
A real gamer does not focus on a single platform!

But the wait is still a pain in the a**. My local gamestop will open on the 11/28 @ 11:59pm and this seems soooo long.

Help.

John lewis on launch day.

Shopto has xmas stock.

You can buy a Day 1 knack bundle from tesco.

Or just bookmark HUKD and check on it sporadically.

RaikuHebi

Banned
I was one of the people that lost their Blockbuster pre-order, so glad Argos stepped up and took the extra stock, all paid up now and fingers crossed I get it day one although Argos told me they send them out on the 28th for the 29th.
Thanks for the shout on Argos, gives me another option buy from (assuming my local has stock) if my John Lewis plan goes wrong.

TheOther

Neo Member
Got the Killzone bundle with two controllers and the camera from the french amazon store. Probably won't get it release day though but the bundle is worth the wait I think. Also gonna order a hybrid disk so I can start fresh with that day one.

Also going to get Resogun asap!

redfirm

Banned
i am just going to stay with my ps3 and PC for the upcoming months until a few exclusives hit the stores (uncharted) I am a major playstation user, but i am waiting for the second batch and on some info regarding the DS controller.

Les us know when you get it please. Appears that Elkjøp is either breaking the shipping date or have been told to ship whenever. Either way, if you get it early, I can maybe pressure komplett into being nice to me.

Ok will do. But how did you know it was Elkjøp? Did you hear it from someone else as well?

Top Bottom