• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 PRO + X1 1X as lead platforms?

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
PS4 Pro and Switch are leading. The upcoming games for X1 1X are non-existent.

Shit, when did all multiplatform games get cancelled?! OMG! Why did nobody te.....

Oh you mean first party. Yeah... Shame I'm looking forward to a few first party games on my xbox, but keep spinning that fanboy yarn...

Rayderism

Seeing as how the PS4 and XBoxOne are essentially just closed ended PC's, isn't the only real difference between the OG and Pro/X version just some internal graphics slider settings upon bootup when the game determines which version of the console it's running on? And if that's the case, does it really matter which version is the lead platform? Sliders up, sliders down as needed, just like a PC?

Vaz

Neo Member
I think this is a great way for people who claim graphics aren't important to put their money where their mouth is. The opposite end of the spectrum can now pay for the better graphics. There shouldn't be any issue here.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
It's not off topic. He's stating that PS4 Pro and X1 1X are lead platforms. I'm stating that I believe PS4 Pro and Switch are... Reading comprehension.

The post said there leading? Whatever that means.Also you should practice what you preach in regards to reading comprehension, he said "the pro and switch are leading".
And as for the xbox has no games.....well, just lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom