• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Release November 13 according to MediaMarkt

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I understand that. But the people who are asking for a earlier launch, sound really greedy to me. It's nothing more than "I should be allowed to get this first, just because I live in a different place than you".

Uh, nobody said that. If anything, I'd like everyone to get it on the same day.

Goldrusher

Just in time.

sint6tupm.jpg

Bsigg12

Huh. So if this is true, that means retailers are going to be getting PS4 games before the actual consoles? Has that happened before?

Every console launch has this happen. Its better to have the games in stock and sellable pre launch that way you're not worried about games and consoles being pushed to the floor on the release day.

SgtCobra

Sony says this is speculation
wopJ5vh.png
Well they were the ones who gave that date to Bol.com . The retailer confirmed that it was official to me so this is pretty conflicting, although Sony tends to say that it's "speculation" on things that are true :p

Hawk269

Huh. So if this is true, that means retailers are going to be getting PS4 games before the actual consoles? Has that happened before?

Where have you been??? This always happens with every generation of consoles. Retailers begin receiving games well ahead of consoles for as long as I can remember.

Valnen

Maybe the reason they said holiday 2013 is because it's coming in different months depending on the region? October for NA November for Europe (I hope)

I think it should be November 12 in NA, that way it shows up on calenders as 11-12-13.

And I want the extra month to save up...

Copenap

Damn, Media Markt, spoiler much?

Can't wait for the release. 4th Q with the WiiU stuff and the PS4 is going to be fantastic.

GeNoMe

End of October please Sony, this would mean my birthday and vidya goodness.
Oh, and pepernoten...truckloads of pepernoten.

Top Bottom