• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

PS4 Remote Play - Two screen multiplayer (NfS: Rivals)

Skyzard

Banned
Jun 3, 2012
I tried to get some clarification... I think it's clear though that they weren't playing multiplayer.

Yeah, he thought the guy meant use the TV as in watch TV, like Wii U off-tv play.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Sep 30, 2006
My roomates love to watch movies on weeknights, so PS4 on my Vita is going to kick so much ass.

CrimsonSquall

Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone know if this works for CoD, Battlefield 4 or Killzone?
I'm the only one getting a PS4 out of my buddies
at launch
but they are coming over to witness greatness unleash and I have one of those vita devices lying around somewhere so it'd be perfect if we could split-screen
allnightlooooong

Darmik

May 24, 2013
Does anyone know if this works for CoD, Battlefield 4 or Killzone?
I'm the only one getting a PS4 out of my buddies
at launch
but they are coming over to witness greatness unleash and I have one of those vita devices lying around somewhere so it'd be perfect if we could split-screen
allnightlooooong

It's not even confirmed for Need for Speed. The only title it's a sure thing is Knack so far I believe. I don't think Killzone or Battlefield would be likely since they don't support split screen. Call of Duty would entirely depend on if the developers implement it.