• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Sharefactory Thread.

SenkiDala

Hey everyone!

I'm having a problem with Sharefactory on my PS4 Pro.

I made 2 videos of TLOUR and 2 of Super Meat Boy, and I can't find those videos in the app "Sharefactory". :/ I can just find all the intros and outros, but not my videos. I selected the recording in 1920x1080 so I'm thinking it myght be the problem but that's weird...

Anyway had this problem before? When I go in "my galery" inside the PS4 dashboard I see all my screenshots and videos, but in "my galery" of the Sharefactory app there's nothing, it's empty.

EDIT: I made a 720p video and I can see it in Sharefactory, so that's it: Sharefactory doesn't work with 1080p videos... Patch it Sony, I love Sharefactory.

SHAREfactory

Neo Member
Hey everyone!

I'm having a problem with Sharefactory on my PS4 Pro.

I made 2 videos of TLOUR and 2 of Super Meat Boy, and I can't find those videos in the app "Sharefactory". :/ I can just find all the intros and outros, but not my videos. I selected the recording in 1920x1080 so I'm thinking it myght be the problem but that's weird...

Anyway had this problem before? When I go in "my galery" inside the PS4 dashboard I see all my screenshots and videos, but in "my galery" of the Sharefactory app there's nothing, it's empty.

EDIT: I made a 720p video and I can see it in Sharefactory, so that's it: Sharefactory doesn't work with 1080p videos... Patch it Sony, I love Sharefactory.

You should see this now addressed with the release 2.00 update.

Top Bottom