• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 surpasses 6 million units sold as of March 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biker19

Banned
I went to Walmart last night, and I was shocked to see that they actually had PS4's in stock. They had four or five PS4's, and ten or more XB1's (couldn't tell for sure, they were stacked high enough in the case that I couldn't see how many deep they were). It will be interesting to see how long they last, as the XB1 has been in stock at all times for a good two months or more at my location.

I think it just varies depending on the location of where you're from. One of the Wal-Mart's I've been too in Hampton Roads (like in Chesapeake, Virginia) has 6 Xbox One's, but no PS4's.

dolabla

You've got to be kidding me. It's going to sell out again?

It looks to be inching closer and closer to possibly doing that yet again. I wonder if Sony even expected the demand to be this high? This is pretty insane. And what makes it more impressive is there isn't a whole lot to play right now, but people are still buying.

564!!

FUCK. ING. HELL!!

kv0VAO2.png

Why does it say "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process."

From what I can see, it seems like there is stock. Why would this message pop up?

Why does it say "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process."

From what I can see, it seems like there is stock. Why would this message pop up?

Perhaps Amazon is already selling their next shipment of PS4's that they are due to receive within the next two days? Sounds about right considering how fast online PS4 stock seems to move in the US :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom