• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 surpasses 6 million units sold as of March 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are always limited...but constantly sold out limited? People should be able to walk in a store on release day without pre-ordering to pick one up. i mean i guess its a good problem to have for Sony & Sucker Punch but that depends on how many CEs they're making in the first place.

I just find it ridiculous when months after the release of a game you can walk into a store and find a sealed LE/CE sitting on the shelves. It's not really limited or anything collector worthy if you've made so many that they're collecting dust on shelves.

Suzzopher

I just find it ridiculous when months after the release of a game you can walk into a store and find a sealed LE/CE sitting on the shelves. It's not really limited or anything collector worthy if you've made so many that they're collecting dust on shelves.

This is why I don't buy the LE/CEs.

People should only buy the LEs if they want the extras included, not as a collector's item.
169 now at amazon. Noticed Metal Gear and Infamous moved up the rankings a bit as well.

wotta

Seems now is the time to grab one if your interested before they all disappear. Wonder if Amazon.com will get a restock before inFamous.

We are getting three restocks in the UK before inFamous comes out I think.

Avtomat

People should only buy the LEs if they want the extras included, not as a collector's item.
169 now at amazon. Noticed Metal Gear and Infamous moved up the rankings a bit as well.

Where are you guys gettting these stock numbers from?

Amazon.com shows 285 in stock on

Kuro

does anyone know if Amazon is offering release date delivery for Infamous: Second Son CE? I have prime so free 2-day shipping. Mine says it will arrive on the 25th... I'm not waiting that long. That's a whole weekend gone.

This is why I don't buy the LE/CEs.

Exactly. Except I have a modified approach: I DO buy them, but only when the overstock is being clearanced at Best Buy or Target for the same or less price than the normal version. lol This happens pretty much for every single LE/CE I've wanted the past 2-3 yrs.

How does Amazon work? When it says there's only 5 items left in stock, does that mean that there really is only 5 left or does that mean there's 5 left in the closest warehouse?

Jack cw

How does Amazon work? When it says there's only 5 items left in stock, does that mean that there really is only 5 left or does that mean there's 5 left in the closest warehouse?

5 left in stock. Its all generated electronicly via software. So, the information is indeed whole stock available. If they expect another shipment they mention it but they normally display whats in all the warehouses.

thenexus6

I am happy to be supporting Sony for this gen

images

B.O.O.M

and I just realized Titanfall is releasing tomorrow.. March NPDs should be interesting. I expect Xbone to take it but not sure by how much

Tsundere

Banned
I'm surprised Xbox One wasn't ahead of PS4 in Feb but PS4 was still second, despite being out of stock for most of the month.
Why would Xbox One be ahead of PS4? The stock situation was the same in January and we all know how that worked out.

and I just realized Titanfall is releasing tomorrow.. March NPDs should be interesting. I expect Xbone to take it but not sure by how much

I don't think they take it... I believe most people who wanted Titanfall are the same crowd who play BF4 and COD religiously and likely already have their XB1's.

BTW: 118

SaucyJack

Fascinating that PS4 is #1 in bestsellers still but Titanfall bundle is only #7. Doesn't bode well for MS March NPD does it?

B.O.O.M

I don't think they take it... I believe most people who wanted Titanfall are the same crowd who play BF4 and COD religiously and likely already have their XB1's.

BTW: 118

I think many would have held off on buying a Xbone until titanfall release, especially with the bundle it's getting (it's getting one right?) So February numbers for Xbone should again be pretty bad but March should be good

at least for MS's sake I hope it's good because if not ...lol

I think many would have held off on buying a Xbone until titanfall release, especially with the bundle it's getting (it's getting one right?) So February numbers for Xbone should again be pretty bad but March should be good

I don't think alot of people really knew about it until the last couple weeks,

but what I do expect is a shit ton of returned XBOX one's which were purchased in the last 30 days . So we may actually see a double dip in march for the XB1. If I had purchased after FEB 11 I'd be returning mine unless I got a free copy of Titanfall.

wotta

I think the issue MS has is that Titanfall is not exclusive. It's coming to PC and Xbox One. Perhaps people are waiting to see if it is any good on the 360 before jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom