• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 surpasses 6 million units sold as of March 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

The thirst isn't quenched! :D

tumblr_mq5s4rrs4b1sxxd1oo1_500.gif

freefornow

Gold Member
Never used Amazon, but does the stock number reduce after it's added to basket or when the financial transaction has been completed?

viveks86

Never used Amazon, but does the stock number reduce after it's added to basket or when the financial transaction has been completed?

You guys are hilarious. LOL But where exactly do you see how much PS4s are left in Amazon's stock? I feel so dumb asking that. Hahaha!

Add to cart. Go to cart. Edit quantity to 999 (click 10+). Click update and voila! As a bonus game, you can proceed to checkout and max your credit card limit

Are we counting down to something amazing?!

Almost. amaz-on

I'm hitting the sack at 200. Fuck! This is what I end up doing instead of filing my tax returns! :/

Huh I also wanted to finish my tax returns tonight. I wonder if delinquent tax filers and those fascinated with watching numbers tick down are highly correlated?

I gotta go to bed soon. Once it hits 200 for me as well

Add to cart. Go to cart. Edit quantity to 999 (click 10+). Click update and voila! As a bonus game, you can proceed to checkout and max your credit card limit

Thanks for letting me know how to check the remaining stock. Too bad Amazon will not ship PS4s to my country at this time, therefore I cannot play the bonus game. LOL

jaypah

Noticed this thread on the front page and I have no idea what the fuck is going on in here...

Are y'all counting down the sold units on Amazon?

That's what a CE should do. They should actually be limited.

they are always limited...but constantly sold out limited? People should be able to walk in a store on release day without pre-ordering to pick one up. i mean i guess its a good problem to have for Sony & Sucker Punch but that depends on how many CEs they're making in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom