• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 version of Skullgirls confirmed to have have multiplayer crossplay w/ PS3 version

joe2187

Banned
It's still in testing, but the intention is to have full cross-play between PS4/Vita/PS3. The whole Sony family can play together, and whatnot!

There will be a PS4 theme for preordering. Really happy with the background art, and working on icons, music, etc. for the rest of it.

SOLD!!

Is the PS4 version 1080p?

thats how it is on the PC version dont see why it wouldnt be on the PS4.

AAK

Sony, stop being assholes and extend the deal you have with Capcom to crossplay with PC to Skullgirls.

EDIT: Actually, not just SG, extend it to every developer. We're already paying you to play online, the least you could do is give us something akin to a premium treatment.

Ravidrath

Sony, stop being assholes and extend the deal you have with Capcom to crossplay with PC to Skullgirls.

EDIT: Actually, not just SG, extend it to every developer. We're already paying you to play online, the least you could do is give us something akin to a premium treatment.

I don't know the specifics, but I think the "deal" is that Capcom gets to roll their own servers and everything.

I'm sure if we had the money to propose such a thing, we could get the same thing going.

AdaWong

Ravidrath I actually wish the game was not cross buy just so I can buy both versions and support you guys. By the way, plase acknowledge the Vita community appreaciates you bringing this to the Vita so damn much! <3

Oh, and Parasoul is the best thing ever. So there's that.

Ravidrath

Ravidrath I actually wish the game was not cross buy just so I can buy both versions and support you guys. By the way, plase acknowledge the Vita community appreaciates you bringing this to the Vita so damn much! <3

Oh, and Parasoul is the best thing ever. So there's that.

Aww.

Wait, this game is crossbuy?

I can't give you guys more money? I have the weirdest sad right now.

Two in a row? Huh.

Anyway, we're working on getting something cool made for our biggest fans... more on that later.

Top Bottom