• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

Thank you kindly

Gold Member
I just hope the efforts aren't in vain. I don't have a Twitter account but trying to get friends whom do to help. The most I can do is my avatar change -_-
Hopefully, this will carry momentum up until E3 and Sony can announce the decision there. I know I'm being optimistic but I would love to see, when Sony's E3 conference is starting that there is loads of the #PS4noDRM tweets moving around the screens similar to how the Curiosity project had at the end. Especially with Sony going last, would be the best to leave E3 conference with the best impact lasting throughout, being top of the news headers.
Sign up dude, it's free and really easy - I did it just for this, it isn't difficult at all :D

Danlord

So there are now seems to be two possibly Xbox One exclusives from EA (Titan and Mirror's Edge 2). Given how rare exclusives are from EA (particularly big name titles), could that hint at Sony not going the DRM route?

Mirror's Edge was one of my favourite new IP's for the PS3 generation, if this is the cost that EA stamp their feet and go XBone exclusive with it in sacrifice for PS4noDRM, then I'm okay with it. I know we'll get more new IP for the next-generation, lets see who loses out the most.

Shahed

It's funny to think a few of my real world friends decided to create a Twitter account, solely because of this.

Even some of my casual gaming friends (FIFA, NFS, CoD) have gotten semi-interested

Kane1345

The next gen systems not implementing DRM at a system level is the best we can ask for and I'll be happy if this movement had any part in that happening

Tweeted SSM this morning:

zomg ‏@zomgbbqftw_1 9s
@SonySantaMonica GoW is one of my favourite franchises, would never have got into it without borrowing GoW1 for PS2 from a friend #PS4NoDRM

Nebula

Anyone change my Avatar please?

Also I'm currently writing an article about this for the Indie Dev I work with. I hope me mentioning your campaign in the article helps somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom