• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 and next Xbox launch speculation

The Pro and X also came out 3 and 4 years after the original consoles. Whatever "X" version MS could do in 2020, would get crushed by the PS5 Pro in 2023. You guys gotta remember that physics are physics! You will never get around that. Technology will always improve. You can't try to rush or cheat the process.
Stupid people rumbling stupidity n naivety ps5 will be 128 gb ram hate it or love it you will all suck it. Goodnight

D
The Pro and X also came out 3 and 4 years after the original consoles. Whatever "X" version MS could do in 2020, would get crushed by the PS5 Pro in 2023. You guys gotta remember that physics are physics! You will never get around that. Technology will always improve. You can't try to rush or cheat the process.
dont worry about 128gb memory what you should worry about is the amount of LGBT sjw stuff about to come from next gen games cause it's going to be 80%

driving with their eyes closed.

giphy.gif

What’s the alternative?

PocoJoe

Banned
Sorry but I simply cannot understand your "logic" - you say that being able to buy more powerful, 500-600$ SKU from the start, without need for an upgrade in the future is "dumb", but spending 2x400$ (800$) for half-assed products is a better solution??

And yes, both Pro and X are premium models released few years after their base models, 400$ for the Pro is still a premium price compared to 250$ for the Slim.

Ps4+pro didnt cost 800€ to most users that werent sleeping over the campaings.

I got ps4 on launch 450€ etc.

Then when pro came out, gamestop had offer of 170€ for new pro if giving ps4 + 3 random games or somethig similar.

So ps4+pro were around 600-650€ including shit games that i got cheaply.

Or just sell the old system for 200-250€ when pro version comes out

Better than having weaker pro on launch vs paying little extra few years later to get more powerful pro

Last edited:

ViceGrity2000

Neo Member
I just want the PS5 to be backwards compatible with my PS4 library preferably through the hardware and not software emulation, and with huge boosts and gains to PS4 games performance.

I want my PS5 to run God of War, Bloodborne, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, The Last Guardian, Killzone Shadowfall, The Order 1886, etc., etc. in 60 frames per second locked with no dips, at 1080p, or 1440p, I don't care about the pixels and resolution as long as the frames and performance is there., smooth with no dips.

I would also like my PS5 to take my PS4 remasters such as The Last of Us, God of War 3, Shadow of the Colossus, and run them at 120 or even 144 frames per second.

And I want my PS5 to deliver sequals with: Horizon Zero Dawn 2, Bloodborne 2, God of War 2, Spiderman 2, The Order 1887, a new InFamous game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom